°•°• 10 •°•°

Poking his head into the dining room, he was so nervous, he truthfully forget how to talk, "o-o-ohayou..." Tsuna greeted in japanese, face flushed as his voice is nothing but a whisper.

"Good Morning, Tsukkun!" They all but Reborn greeted.

"What are you waiting for, baby boy? Wanna seat on mommy's lap? Or perhaps next to your Papa?" Hayato asked cassually whilst he was the one getting embarassed.

'How the fuck they can be this smooth? Aren't they ashamed even for a bit???' —apparently not.

"N-Next to Papa... please?" Gosh, Reborn would kill him!

Though it seems that fate decided to mock him with a mini heart attack when the said hitman smiled. He. Fucking. SMILED.

"Alright, come here, little one..." the ever so feared man almost seemed like cooing at him.

'—HOLY SHIT!' The circuits in his head snapped. 'This can't be happening...' he froze.

"Little prince, are you okay?" Lambo asked worriedly.

Forcing himself back to focus he hummed, "I'm fine, Lambo-nii...-sama..." again, Tsuna doesn't know what Tsukkun called his guarduans with. But that should be the right name to be called, right?

Wrong.

Reborn ended up carrying him onto his own lap, strandling him. His face was bit red.

"How old are you, baby?" The hitman questioned in an impossible soft tone, he can't help a shiver.

Not trusting his words, he raised his fingers, eyes cannot break contacts with the onyxs pair.

"Two? I thought Ryohei told us you were three?"

Immediately realizing his mistake, he then said, "t-this is three?" He pointed at the peace signed fingers.

Reborn chuckled, "no, baby boy. That's two. This is how to do three" the fedora man helped him with his tender touch. Something that Tsuna never experienced.

He might not in love with anyone, but being treated like this? Dang, he's so jealous of Tsukkun. Which that statement itself is an utter no sense.

"T-Thank you, Papa..." it's weird to call his advisor that. But he did it, so... yay!

"Want me to feed you, prince?" Chrome offered.

He knows tabble manner. Tsukkun? Not really. So, perhaps it's be better to let her do the job. He nods.

"Open up, prince~" the female guardian began to feeds him. A spoonful after another, his plate soon emptied.

"Thank you, Chrome-nee" he smiled genuinely.

"You are welcome, prince~" she returns the motion with a close-eyed smile.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Mukuro asked as the brunet noticed on how their empty plates already being picked up.

"Err..." he fidgetted with his fingers. 'What Tsukkun always do? Play? Draw? What else...?'

"—Watch movies?" He asked, finally.

"Heee... want to watch a horror movie?" Reborn said, eyes glinting in amusement.

"No." Even Big Tsuna hates of those, Tsukkun would definitely cry, 'that spawn of devil!'

"Then... cartoons?"

The brunet sky pondered, 'cartoons might be fun to watch...' he nods.

"How about doraemon?" Ryohei offered as Tsuna just simply nodded.

'A cartoon of my childhood' he can't help but be fond of it.

"Okay then, to the living room~!" Reborn was carrying him all the way. The young don was utterly embarassed but just stilled knowing he couldn't do anything without blowing his cover.

They ended up cuddling, with him sitting on Reborn's lap— again, hella embarassing... but he likes the way he's being held protectively. 'Is this what Tsukkun always get? This lovely affection?' His guardiams were spoiling him rotten afterall. And it's barely noon.

"That was a good movie" Chrome said as she smiled at Tsuna.

The said brunet, however was too sleepy to hear her clearly, "huh? What?" He blinked.

Only later he realized that he's still on the hitman's lap. Alerted, he's about to get up...

"—and where do you think you're going, baby boy?" The raven asked, stopping him from getting away.

"I-I... err... Toilet?" He felt like facepalming at the lame excuse.

"Want me to help you with it?" Mukuro offered, to which Tsuna can't help but flustered.

"N-No need to Mukuro...-nii. I can do it myself" he said quietly.

"Alright then. Do you know the way?" The young sky nods.

"We'll be waiting for you here. Do you want to play with Legos or draw?" Hayato asked.

He actually think about it, "Legos..." for some reason he wanted to see someone stepping on it. The last time someone fell victim to those bricks from hell, he was trully 4, and Iemitsu gave the greatest reaction... his mother's scolding over the man's faul languange makes it perfect.

"Let me take you there..." Ryohei said as he grabbed his hands already.

"B-ButbI can go myself!" He almost squeaked.

"Am not going to extremely risk it. The last time you wander around, you ended up crying on your own"

'Did I really?!' His face gets more darker if possible.

"I can help you with your business if you want me too" Reborn teased. To which Tsuna wands nothing but hide in a hole.

"No need to!" He dragged his Sun guardians out of the living room.

Inside the small room, Tsuna just sat on the toilet staring at the wall...

'What the fuck?!?' His brain cannot register the whole thing that just happen.

First of all, that's deffinitely NOT Reborn. Secondly, his guardians are 10 times more protective, it's getting creepy. And lastly, he don't know if he can keep the acts anymore without passing out from all the blood rush on his face.

'But I don't want them to worry about... that' he thought, almost forgetting why did he even do this— to which, that's actually a good thing.

Well, all in all... he decided to just continue. Hopefully, he can last for the whole day.