¤▪¤▪ How it started pt.2 ▪¤▪¤

They are very lucky that the Air conditioner finally got fixed not so long then. Exhaustment and the cool air soon lulled Tsuna to his slumber.

Tucking the brunet to his bed-- of course after changing him to another pair pajamas that's snort-free, wasn't that much of task afterwards. And now the guardians is currently exchanging glances realizing that they are still pretty much at lost.

'What just happened?' A common question asked by each one of them.

All but Kyoya who has his frown displayed. Which of course, spending time with him for years, the others caught the expression fairly quick.

"So, I assumed that you know what's going on here?" Mukuro asked while Kyoya merely gave him a side glance-- well, glare.

"No." He immediately denied, but of course, neither of them bought it.

"Oh, come on, Kyoya. We all know that you are just as worried." Ryohei tried to reel an answer. In which, soon everyone began to ask him the same question over and over, irritating him.

He could have just knocked some sense by biting them all to death, but deep inside he knew that he's actually worried over his younger brother. Because, again, over years he had learn to love this little family of his that he even agreed to always return to the safe house on their day off despite already has his own comfortable house installed near the mansion on the surface.

"--fine. Stop nagging. I'll talk" -and that's all needed for them to shut up. Kyoya silently scoffed.

"Little Space" he shortly answer. "I'm not quite sure, but that's likely what's going on."

Takeshi was about to ask him what's this 'Little Space' the cloud has been talking about, yet he got a sharp glare once he opened his mouth. Not wanting to get randomly beaten up later on, he decided to shut up.

Hayato, on the other hand, an intellectual, he actually look it up on the internet.

"Littlespace: is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievablein their adolescence. An adult in littlespace may involve another adult referred to as a caregiver, engage in activities viewed as childish, and some may even participate in adult sexual interaction during their time in littlespace. While in littlespace, the adult is usually, but not always, referred to as an adult baby, little, or middle. A standard that all people interacting and involved in this type of scene is that they are all of legal adult age." He reads straight out of the urban dictionary, in which the others blinked in confusion.

"Well, that's kind of explain things for a bit. But, I still don't quite understand?" Chrome shyly admitted.

"Neither do I-- or, maybe the rest of us, really." Hayato commented, eyebrow knotted as he looks up for more information. This is regarding his beloved Juudaime, afterall.

"Yeah, anyway, how did you even know about this?" Mukuro eyed the usual stoic-man with teasing manner, where Kyoya just shooting laser with his eyes at the annoying illusionist, yet not answering at all.

"Well, putting that matter aside, does Tsuna even know that he is-- what ever we just discovered...? I mean, we practically with him 24/7 although alternately. Why didn't we know a thing?" Takeshi asked again, hoping that the Carnivore would at least answer him as much.

"How would I know? Just ask him yourself..." was his only answer before the smaller raven left their small crowd. Takeshi can only sighed.

"Well, I guess we should just confront Tsuna about it later..." Ryohei chuckled before then returning to his current task. How to beat the unforgiving heat and cool himself down, where the mists agreed to join him on it.