○●○● Discovering pt.3 ●○●○

Tired.

Tired of pretending, tired of expecting, and most of all, he's tired of trying...

It's hard enough for him to do what he does for living. But for not doing anything about the building stress inside of him feels like a slow and painful suicide on his part. Like a toxic that's eating him alive, taking over his head and soon his entire body.

He is breaking. And the emotional issue is making him sick. His head is killing him. But he knows that he must open his eyes now that he has even the slightest piece of his mind. He can't let anyone worry for sleeping too much. And so he tried to open his heavy eyelids.

The light was too bright, and so he closes his eyes again almost immediately while taking a mental note to try again and adjust his eyes fast.

Well, one thing for sure, he's not in his room. Nor is he in the office. The white ceiling and the scents of disinfectant were a clear sign that he's in their infirmary.

An IV could be seen dangling from the pole on his left and connected to his arm. Mind still slightly in daze, he quitely wonders how long has it been since he was admitted here?

"Tsuna-nii?" That brunet hears the soft call and so his gaze shifted to his right, where a figure that he cannot quite recognize stood up, most likely staring at him.

"Ah, so you're actually awake. Thank god. We were so worried..."

The voice said again, starting to sound familiar as the ringing in ears subside. Still, he couldn't pin point just yet who's the person out of his guardians. He can only mouthed who, luckily, the other caught on.

"It's me, Lambo. Your little--" Yet the mention of his name was like a trigger on his head as the memories of yesterday flows in like a river.

Tsuna was ashamed. He had broke his own promise right in front of the person himself. And the thought of the boy leaving his small but lovely family broke his heart to tiny pieces that he started to cry.

"W-Wait... w-what the--?" The younger's panicked voice sounded muffled whilst on the same time blocked by his own crying noices. In which, at the moment he wouldn't careless.

If Lambo wished to leave, then he'll let the teen do as please. If his other guardians are so tired of him that they disobeyed his order then fine, he'll just going to cope with it. But not now. He doesn't want to act like how Tsunayoshi di Vongola supposed to. He is Sawada Tsunayoshi. A cry baby. And so crying will he.

He promises that he would stop on caring later on. That he would build the thickest wall for the world so he wouldn't ever get hurt again. So that he'll be safe on his own, till the day someone would kill him over his stubbornness. He wouldn't care. He knew he wouldn't lasted long anyway. He's always been in the wrong path. And he'll fix himself once this over...

But for now, he wouldn't listen to the noices. He would be fragile for the last time. All because he knew he wouldn't get to do it again for a long time.

He felt a faint stung before then he got tired too quickly and obviously out off his will. He didn't even remember when exactly has he slipped back to the dreamland...

All that he knew is that the moment he reopen his eyes, Sawada Tsunayoshi will be no more.

☆☆☆

Lambo froze up. He had heard from the doctor that his big brother was too stressed out that he caught such of high fever. The guardians has been told that Tsuna might have a concussion remembering how hard he hit his head at the fall, but none of them ever thought that he would be hypervilanting the moment he opens his eyes.