°•°• 3 •°•°

Utterly disgusted. That's what Tsuna felt when he saw the sight before him.

It's been so long since Tsuna takes a matter to his own hands. But here he is, standing in a blood tainted laboratory where his twin mists just eliminated all of the lunatic as well shutting down their tributes.

Things were a bit out of the plan since these mad men just happen to have many advanced gadgets that almost save them from his judgment. But of course, 'almost' is the keyword here, seemingly Tsuna only got a scratch on his cheek if anything. He would need that to be checked in case Chrome missed something and the blade was somewhat poisonous.

But anyway, what's important is what's currently in front of them...

Children. Broken children, some are still breathing while some other has turned to be cold corpses. None of them are alive. He read the documents of them, these children are divided into three; some to suffer from experiments and drugs; some to be butchered as each of their organs got sold in the black marked; and some... are used to be their personal play toys.

Once again, Tsuna couldn't describe with words just how disgusted he is with mafia world. The 14 years old him was scared of dying at some point, but boy, he is now more scared to completely lost his trust in humanity. These things could easily drive someone to insanity, yet Tsuna has long accepted the fact that he's not truly sane either. In which, that thought alone was quite unnerving.

Crouching down to examine the kids from a closer distance, Tsuna's eyes widened ever so slightly when he spotted some familiar faces...

Ryan and Felicia...

The boy seemed to be in the first group, but the girl... from the way she looked, it's quite obvious that she's on the third group.

Both-- no, all of their innocence has been tainted as their life has been taken away in such of cruel way. Even when they survived this,  their life will never be the same. Even, Ken and Chikusa were much luckier than them. These kids have no future.

And so, clicking his tongue, he stood up. Turning his back, he then ordered, "Burn this place down. Don't let anything remains, even their ashes..." -such cold action ones would judge. But both mists knew him better.

Unlike what he has done in the past, Tsuna didn't even think the option of letting the Vindicare take care of things. He just simply gave them their deserved freedom and spare their pitiful life by carrying the burden to himself...

Mukuro would've scoffed if only the atmosphere wasn't this tense. That brunet is too kind for his own good. But alas, the two did as they were told.

And so, that night, another famiglia has become another victim of the unforgiving Vongola Decimo...

☆☆☆

Waking up to a nightmare. Honestly, it's not that uncommon for him. But, nonetheless, it still gets him every time...

Panting hard, he tried to force himself to calm down as he took a glance at the digital clock.

3.29 a.m. it reads. Which that means he barely got an hour worth of sleep. And even then, he couldn't actually count them as one from how restless he is.

Groaning to the side, he rubs his temple from the growing pound in his head.

'This is the worst so far...' -well, maybe not as worse as the dream of him being left by his friends and family (either metaphorically or literally), but overall, this dream was just as bad.