○●○● Discovering pt.2 ●○●○

Tsuna was bored behind words...

He's been playing with Natsu and Mr. Kummie for so long, in his room. Takeshi has told him not to stepped out of the room before anyone went back. And it's been hours ever since. And the fact that most of his fun toys are restored away by his caregivers, he could only amuse himself by coloring or playing with his two playmates, which is now none of it seemed to satisfy him anymore. He wanted to get out...

"Tadaima...!"

Finally hearing another voice, Tsuna dashed out of his room with sparkly eyes to hug whoever his knight is.

It's just... unfortunate, that he tackled the wrong person.

"Get. Off. Me..." his so-called knight's voice was firm and scary as he said the same words that makes him wails uncontrollably a few days ago. But now that he's on his own, he couldn't ask for protection from his caregivers. Tsuna flinched as he looked up in fright.

"T-Tsukkun sowwy... Tsukkun vewy sowwy..." the little apologized as he latched off himself from the boy, scooting away as fast as he could. But seemingly not fast enough that the younger snapped.

"WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF?!"

The loud snarl makes him flinch as Tsuna cowers under the other's death glare, "L-Lambo-chama?" -he tried to calm the raging boy. And apparently, there's a piece of memory in the back of his mind where the teen loves to be called that. Yet apparently, at the moment the nickname couldn't do any good and just pissed him more.

"DON'T LAMBO-CHAMA ME! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT BEFORE, AND IT WOULD STILL BE IF YOU FINALLY ACTED YOUR FU**ING AGE, SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI!" -the shout echoes in that empty hall, and Tsuna is slowly slipping off of little space.

"B-But Lamb--" he tried to call the younger again, yet the boy was not having any of it.

"you know what? Fine. If you cannot behave accordingly, maybe I just have to go back to the Bovino and never come back--!" Lambo snapped as Tsuna completely slipped out to big space right after that statement. Afterall, by now Bovino has learned their mistakes and already patched up things with his Lightning. And they would actually welcome the boy back if ever he wished to return. In which that is the very reason why the elder immediately caught the other's wrist as soon as the raven turned his back on him.

"Lambo, wait...!" Tsuna said, voice already returning to normal, the only reason why Lambo hasn't yanked the firm hold.

"What?" The younger sounded annoyed.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry... I'm not going to do this anymore. Just please, stay?" Tsuna said almost pleading.

Lambo looked skeptical, but overall he doesn't really want to leave. Vongola, his real family, is too precious for him. It's just, Tsuna's behavior was so wrong, while apparently, among the guardians, only he could actually see it.

"Don't get me wrong, Tsuna-nii. I love you. I really do. And getting you got injured or seeing you all stressed is the least I want to do. But what you're doing is not that far from pedophilia and we both know how disgusting it is." Tsuna tried his best to hold back his flinch at the suppressed words. 

Lambo doesn't understand. But it was clear as broad daylight that no matter how he would try to explain, the lightning guardian just won't listen. And so, as much it hurts him, Tsuna just smiled wryly.

"Yeah... I guess I've been drifting too far, heh? I'm sorry..." in which, over the apology, he later felt a pair of arms hugging him tightly.

"It's alright, I forgive you. I mean, everyone makes mistakes, right? I'll help you to get over with it, okay? So, don't get sad anymore, Tsuna-nii..."