°•°• 9 •°•°

"Why did you do it?"

"Why did you kill us?"

"We thought you're a good guy..."

"You're no different with those lunes"

"A Demon"

"Fake Hero"

"Vicious Devil"

"You're worse than those monsters"

"You don't give us a chance"

"People like you should just die"

"Die"

"Die"

.

.

Tsuna shot out from under his covers, chest heaving as he took in huge gulps of air. Sweats trailed down his forehead as he looked down in dismay to see his shirt soaked from perspiration.

"Another one..." He shakily glanced over at his clock, seeing it was only 3:45 a.m. The utterly horrified brunet immediately turned on his lap and tried to process the absurd nightmare he had just been forced to undergo. The young don sighed and got out of bed, already knowing that he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep after that horrid image. He made his way into his bathroom, turning on the shower and setting it to cold in hopes of waking himself up even if by just a little bit.

The fear-struck brunet recalled the images of his dream and hopped into the shower, shaking his head in a desperate attempt to rid off every and each memories of it.

It's been two months since the fedora man gave him the talk, but even after that, he still has his nightmares, period. He had agreed on seeing a psychiatrist per request of his guardians, but so far, he didn't seem to make any great progress. He's granted with some pills, Yet so far, the longest sleep he ever get is two hours every night...

A few minutes later once he can finally think past his fear, he remembered that today is one of their day off, which means his guardians would be here for a family gathering. And if his memory didn't fail him, this time, only Kyoya and Takeshi who's likely still on their missions. Which means, everyone else, including Reborn, is very likely to appear.

The young sky sighed. Without two of his most understanding guardians, acting around the others might be a bit too much to handle.

He can't call in sick nor locking himself in the room, because Mukuro and Ryohei would likely broke the said door— that is if Hayato hadn't blown it up. And also, Reborn would love to make him a shooting target if he acts that cowardly too.

He knows how much his family cares for his well being, they just want him to open up. But it's not that easy. And the only other way he could think up is something utterly ridiculous and embarrassing.

'But they'll be distracted and went protective over a different aspect... so maybe it's worth of a shot?'

Not that he feels really up to it, but perhaps, acting like a Little would help him to avoid the monstrous disaster. Therefore he's made up his mind.