Chapter 32 - When She Died

I feel like I owe you readers something so I made this extra long chapter full of unexpected events just for everybody. I dedicate this to you all :) I hope it satisfy you guys.

THIS IS MOSTLY AN ACTION CHAPTER, I HOPE I BRING OUT YOUR GOOSEBUMPS DURING THE PART :)

In this chapter, IMAGINATION is the most IMPORTANT part. So make sure to use your imagination while reading.

When she died

Part I

Two months later

Killua's POV

Everything was going fine. Tigress already admitted that she gained back her memories, but I knew she wasn't the person we were looking for back then. Taiga is probably still in that prison. We agreed to tell Gon about it when the time comes because I thought it would just add to his worries when he finds out that Tigress is not Taiga.

Well that's the least of my worries for now. I need to get Alluka in order to save Gon.

"You ready, Tigress?" I asked the girl beside me and she nodded back with determination.

We went inside the mansion, we need to save Gon.

Narrator

In the hospital...

"Even the nen exorcist can't do anything about it." Morel sighed in disappointment and worry.

"Where's Killua?" Bisky asked.

"He said he knows who can heal Gon, he didn't tell me much aside from that" He explained.

"Naruhodo... Ah--!" In a split second, Biscuit and Morel felt someone pass by them into Gon's room. They weren't sure who it was but when they got inside there's no one there, the presence of nen is gone too.

"What's happening?" Biscuit whispered.

"It must have been just us, we're tired. Why don't you go rest and I'll guard? Morel asks which Bisky accepted very calmly.

Morel took a good stare at Gon's condition and hoped that Killua and Tigress would come back safe with Alluka.

========

The chasing and running continued for a while for Killua, Alluka and Tigress and also to the Zoldyck butlers. They've reached the airport. all of them out of breath.

"*Pants* Killua, have we lost them? *pants*" Tigress asks, her hands resting on her knees.

"Yeah, I think we're good. Sit down and stay calm" The young boy said as he sits down the bench with his little sister.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN?!" She said making an agonizing face.

"It was hard catching up with your speed you know!" She complains.

"You survived, right? You'll be fine" He smirks sipping on a milk chocolate drink in a can.

"Ugh! Annoying" She grumbles and sits down beside the white-headed boy.

"Want some taco?" He asked a minute later on.

"Nah, I'm good" She responded with an uninterested look on her face.

"Okay" He simply replied. "Alluka, you want some?" He turns to his sister.

"Yup!" She smiled and so did he. He feeds her and while he did, Tigress thought of something.

"Hey, Killua?"

"Yeah?" Killua looks at her making her slightly blush.

"W-What I've heard from the other professional hunters or people that are just fairly knowledgable about the hunter world. The Zoldyck family has 5 sons, but..." She sneaks a peak at Alluka.