Chapter 27 - Coincidences

Did I make you cry the last chappy?

Sorry if I disappoint you (if I didn't made you cry).

Well anyways, here goes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator

His dark strands of hair clashing against each other as he felt the wind blow across his skin. It felt good, being back. That's what he thought as he walked down the path of grassy lands towards the place where he heard they were located.

He disappeared for a long time not only because of work, but also because of training. Probably, everything has changed ever since he left. Even his appearance has changed, his hair was cut and he now looks more handsome and dashing in the eyes of women or girls. It suit him best, even his clothes.

But that wasn't what he's worried about. He wondered many times how everyone might have changed while he was gone. It was like almost 2 years that his presence was absent. And he didn't chose to miss the fun, he just needed to.

As he arrived at the place, he looked from every direction, admiring how it changed a lot. Yorknew city. Some parts have improved while others remained the same. He rested in an old apartment, maybe the same room that they had stayed months ago.

Oh how he missed those times with her, he just wanted to see her right in the instance. But he can't, he didn't know the exact location of the others. So he needs to work hard to find them again, then maybe he can see her again.

He stood up from his bed, stretching and yawning. He opened his window curtains just to be blinded by the afternoon sun. And because of this, lazyness stroke him. He wanted to lay down the bed again, but he needed to search for the boys and so he did.

He took a nice, relaxing bath, dressed up, brushed his hair and teeth and then got his bag ready. He opens the door leading outside and stared blankly at the sun for a second and then continued.

============ ♥HE'S BACK!♥ =============

"Chairman! Where are we going?!" Menchi scolds, race walking to catch up to the superior, with her brother near her side. "Don't you want vacation? One night at least? Ren has already left to go back to his friends, we should celebrate too! Let's go to the finest bar in the Yorknew!" Netero grinned excitedly. Menchi just sighed, knowing she wouldn't defeat the chairman.

So they took the flight towards Yorknew and arrived there right after the day that Ren did. They were extremely tired. Satotz, Menchi, Buhara, Lim-something and Netero arrived at Yorknew city, searching for a nice place to visit and celebrate in.

======= ♣HUNTER EXAM CREW IS HERE!!♣ =======

His phone rang three times before he answered with an uninterested tone like always, accompanied by his poker face. "What is it Hisoka?" He said. "Wanna go for a drink later maybe? ♥♣" Hisoka answered with an amused tone. "Bored, are you?" He hissed back. "You can say that ♥♦" He sighed in regret but answered anyways. "Fine, I'm bored too. No one to kill tonight." And then he hang up.

====== ♠EVEN HISOKA & BROTHER ILLUMI IS COMING!♠ =======

"Oi Feitan! Stop cursing in the corner and lit up a bit!" Phinks scolded. "Shut up, I'm not cursing." "You always curse" He said again. "Come on guys, this topic is getting old. Why don't we play a game? Cards?" Shalnark suggests with a smile but soon lost it when Phinks spoke. "The topic is getting old as much as your card games, Shal. Let's go somewhere amusing. Maybe a club or a wrestling tournament!" Phinks said, now getting excited.

"I'd prefer club, wrestling nowadays are so boring and too dull. Too merciful" Machi seems to like the subject of entertaining themselves. "Hmm, club then. Where should we go? Yorknew city is famous for having so many clubs." "We shouldn't pick the expensive ones" Nobunaga suggests. "Duh, we can't afford that" Kalluto replies. Nobunaga just let out a sound and ignored her, I mean him. "Here, I found one!" Shalnark points at his phone.