Chapter 29 & 29.5 - Friendship & Dates

CHAPTER 29

Friendship

On their way, they were stopped by none other than the contestants, being controlled by On from Jed.

"Shoot!"

They tried to run and eventually bumped ito Kurapika and Leorio, Kurapika seems to be injured.

They lay him down the couch nearby,

"Who's this, now?" Tigress whispers to Killua.

"Kurapika, we met him in the exam site with Leorio."

"Oh okay, he doesn't look good though" She stated.

"Kurapika! Leorio, what happened?" Gon asked, panicking.

"That guy he fought put something in him in order for On to take over him."

"On?!" We gasped.

"Don't worry Gon, I won't let it take over me" Kurapika was dying in pain.

It was obvious that any minute, he could collapse.

"That man said, either he let the power take over him or he would die." The older teenager said, worry made his voice tremble.

"Hold on Kurapika, we'll save you and stop Jed. We'll put an end to this On" Gon's determination caused Tigress to have goosebumps.

"Are you actually turned on by how Gon expresses his feelings?" Killua looked at the girl with a hint of disgust.

"N-No I don't. It's just cold" She looked away, blushing.

"Killua, Tigress-san, let's go" Gon demands and the two followed.

They made it to the rooftop without any hindrance, they have guessed at this point that Bisky, Wing and Zushi might have stopped the controlled nen user.

"Netero-san!" Tigress shouted as soon as her eyes landed on the captured old geezer.

But even though she almost yelled at him, they didn't noticed them, or might as well ignored them.

Killua and Gon charged at Jed to stop him, but in the end, they got thrown out of the way.

Killua literally flew away from the strong impact of Jed's power.

"Killua!" Tigress, of course, went for his aided.

"It's okay, you'll feel better in a minute" If it wasn't for Killua's trained body, he would have broken a few bones by now.

Like she promised, Killua was healed in a minute as she used her nen, but it made it worse for the girl's fragile body.

She was eventually losing her strength because of using too much healing magic.

"Tigress!" Killua supported her head as she almost fell down.

"What's happening to you"

"I'm okay, I guess I just I used my healing powers and spent too much strength on it." Killua's eyes widened.

"Well, you shouldn't have done that if you knew it would weaken you!" He scolded but obviously dead worried.

"But, hey, didn't you just used that twice? How come you're already exhausted."

"Healing is my main power, but if I use it too much or maybe use to much nen on one patient, it'll evetually drain my energy. D-Don't worry though, I have my ow offensive abilities." She winked while she pants.

"Y-you should really help Gon out there, just so you know." She nods sarcastically.

"Yeah... right" Killua gently put down his friend's head on the floor and proceeded to the battle area.