Chapter 14 - Mage vs. Mage

Narrator

The final phase of the exam has been decided, each participants fought each other one by one in order to survive and pass the hunter exam.

The list of battles:

Hanzo vs Gon: Winner - Gon Freeces

Kurapika vs. Hisoka: Winner - Kurapika

Pokkle vs Hanzo: Winner - Hanzo

Bodoro vs. Hisoka: Winner - Hisoka

Taiga vs. Pokkle: Winner Pokkle

And now, the battle between Gittarackur and Killua has been commenced. Who will win between the two? Gittarackur, who appears to be Illumi and Killua's brother attempted to kill Gon.

"Did you hear that Kilu? You have to defeat me before if you want to save Gon."

"Well then? Will you fight me for the sake of your 'friend'? You can't do it. You're more worried whether or not you can defeat me, But the answer is already there:" Illumi's eyes are completely dark. There's not even a bit of light shone on his eyes.

Killua trembled hearing the voice of his brother. His sweat dropped and eyes widened as if he is about to lose his mind.

The aura Illumi was producing was unknown to him. That was exactly the reason for fearing his brother.

""I'm not strong enough to beat my brother" "Never fight and enemy you can't defeat"" Killua trembled and attempted to move back.

"Don't move! If you move I'll assume the fight has begun, and if our bodies made cotact, that also mean the fight has begun"

"There's only one way you can stop me"

Killua faced down as if he could no longer take it.

"Surrender now, but you should know that if you do, Gon will die" Killua's eyes turned dark.

"I... surrender" He whispered. Illumi's presence or aura disappeared in a second hearing his brother surrender.

"Ah, thank goodness. I was lying Kilu. That was a test." He leaned forward with his hand on top of Killua's head.

"You don't have the right to have friends. You should just listen to me and Dad. That means the fight is over right?" Illumi said with a little joy in his voice.

Illumi and Killua went back to where they were standing. Killua's eyes were lifeless, he would not speak, he would not move. He stood like a mannequin.

"Killua..." Taiga felt bad about the boy. She has seen him like this but never in personal did she saw Killua's lifeless eyes up close. Taiga felt to need to win her match, but she also hesitated knowing that Killua would repeat next year.

The next match was between Taiga and Ula

"7th match! Ula versus Taiga! Begin!"

"It's time for my revenge" Taiga smirked, and so did Ula

"You're going down" She stuck out her tongue.

"I admit though that I'm not good at combat" Taiga said

"Really?"

"Yeah, believe it or not. So who get's to start then?" She replied. Ula has a dark violet hair and purple eyes. Her hair length was at the very bottom of her chest. She was pretty, Taiga admits that too but, she couldn't let what she did to Killua pass.

Taiga's POV

Ula's eyes started to glow in white light. She pronounced words that are indecipherable to me. And then her hands started to form fire balls.