Chapter 28 - Trouble in the Arena

Sorry, this is rare, but I have writer's block so yeah. It took so long to update, I'm sorry minna-san!!

Okay since hunter x hunter is nearly ending, I'm bored and I update so late I don't know what day it is today, i will share you guys some anime feel quotes that does not or may not have or may have connection to the story. Mostly they have a connection, so I hope you like my corniness.

The picture is on the right (for computers and laptops) and for Cp it's on the tope of your title or whatever, but I will say it by the end of the chapter if you don't see or if it does not work whatsoever, I hope it does

Anyways, I'm gonna do the Last Mission movie here, please enjoy :)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trouble in the Arena

 Narrator

Gon, Killua, Leorio and Kurapika headed towards a club wherein they found, unexpectedly, Tigress who's surprisingly so alike with their old friend, Taiga. Did they really found her? Or is she just another mistake?

"Ready?" Killua smiled at the brunette, "Ready as I'll ever be" She smiled back, causing Gon to do the same thing. They were heading back to the place where Kite resides in until they heard a pleading sound of a woman and a man.

"Hey there, lady! Aren't you gonna at least apologize when you bump into someone?" A man with purple jacket, it seems that they were asking for money in return.

And when the old man, who is an acquaintance of the lady, tried to reason,

"What was that?! How dare you oppose me! I should teach you how to respect me" Before he can land a punch, a foot of a young man came in straight to his face leaving the man unconcious.

"What the-- who the hell are you?" The man asked, irritated. He didn't even take 5 second to be knocked out like his friend, the young lad attacked him until he fell unconscious too.

"Osu!" A familiar looking kid in ragged clothes and a red cloth around his waist. Gon and Killua's eyes widened, a smile appeared slowly.

"Thank you very much, I don't know how to return the favor

"Gomenasai, I don't want it. A true martial artist does not take anything in return. It is out of the question, I just did what was obvious. Excuse me"

"Zushi!" Gon shouted, Tigress was left behind in the ground, still looking at them. As soon as Killua noticed this, he rolled his eyes, sighing and then pulled Tigress by her wrist. "Come on" He demanded boringly.

"Huh? Wait, you know that guy?" She asked confusedly, making a surprised face as Killua pulled her towards the two boys. "Yeah, he's our friend in heavens arena. You remember?" He slightly smiled at her. "Uh... no" She frowned and so did he. "That's okay, you'll eventually remember" Killua glaced at her one more time with a frown.

"Hey Killua! Taiga-chan! Over here!" Gon shouted, waving at the two of them. "Yeah yeah, we're coming" Killua replied, quite bored. "Is that Taiga-san?" Zushi stared at the brunette, examining the changes that happened. "She's changed" He said, shocked.

"Well, you did too. Everyone has" Gon smiled. "Yes but... I never thought Taiga-san would grow a chest" They tensed up as soon as Zushi stated what he examined. Taiga was certainly a little bit flat-chested, but looking at Tigress, she's more chest than stomach.

With this, Killua and Tigress blushed. "Greetings, Gon, Killua and Taiga?" A man with untucked shirt smiled at the three.

"Wing-san! Bisky!" Gon shouts, excitedly. "Wing-san? He gets an honorific and I don't?" Biscuit complained. "You told us to call you Biske, didn't you?" Killua groaned which made Bisky twitch in anger. Wing and the others laughed at this.