Chapter 24 - Feelings

Feelings

Natsume's POV

I opened my eyes just to be blinded by the sun rays from the window. I quickly covered them as soon as I saw it.

"Wake up, Yuki!!" The ever-cheerful girl shouted, lifting the sheets and making me cold. I shivered and squirmed into a little rolled girl on the bed.

"Come on!" She pouted. I stood up as soon as I realize that I needed to go back.

"I need to go back!" I jolted up and spun around Neon before grabbing my jacket. I was in my middle school uniform, so it was cold.

I just thought it would look nice to me if I did. I just miss everything back home, my bag, my bed and my house. Even my broken family...

I quickly ran outside, a toast in my mouth and my school bag on my shoulder like I do in every morning. That's what every anime girls or even boys do when they're late. I just wanted to do that too XD, even though I have a service.

"Oh crap! I forgot! Me and Hisoka are going on a mission today! I need to get him!" I yelled to myself as I ran as fast as I can. Until I reached the base, mists surrounded the building. It made it more mysterious and cold. An isolated land is what I call it.

Narrator

While the Troupe was discussing about.... everything actually. Natsume was running to get Hisoka for their mission. They were chatting about the next showdown that would probably be in the next following chapters.

She suddenly sprinted and then rushed inside the building making the other members jolt up and spiked their nen in surprise. Black hair, brown eyes and pink glasses greeted them. Hisoka smiled and stood up as well. She was still jogging and went to where Hisoka was.

"Hisoka! We need to go! The mission-!!"

"Hai hai.." He jumped down to her and they disappeared after that.

"Anyone mind to tell me who that girl is?" Nobunaga and the others were dumbfounded.

"His girlfriend?" Shalnark raised an eyebrow but was interrupted by Phinks.

"No, that was Natsume"

"NATSUME?!" They all shouted at him making him back away a little.

"But she has black hair!"

"I know, it surprised me at first. She said it was her natural born hair and just dyed it when she was 13 (she's on second year now probably will be on third because she's turning 14)." Phinks explained.

"How come you didn't tell us sooner?" Feitan glares.

"Because she told me so, but now that she's been seen. I guess there no point in hiding it anymore"

"It's weird...." Shalnark displayed a disgusted face, looking straight where they went.

"That she has black hair?" - Nobunaga

"And wears pink glasses!" Shalnark's eyes sparkled.

"Well, moreover, she's still the same. Only different in appearance" Phinks smirked, obviously calming Feitan down.

"I don't know about that" Nobunaga stares at Killua and Gon, who was sleeping soundly.

Each members unknowingly created their own crowd, chatting about their daily routines or even their kills. Phinks walked towards his friend and sat down beside him. Feitan knew there was something wrong with him, and he easily figured out what it was that he was going to say. Phinks did too, so he waited.