Chapter 38 - Let Me Love You

Before we get started can anyone explain whatever the fuck this is? This should be illegal. I'm deceased

~~

Friends forever... right?

no... not forever

because blood

is thicker than water

~~

"Natsume Yukitora?" The voice of a girl echoed, "That's her real name? Heh, are you kidding? Scared? More like excited. I would be more overjoyed if I can see her tremble and beg for mercy in front of me"

She sighed in frustration, "like I did"

~

"Even though I've lost my memory for like 100 times" She sighs, "which I didn't know was possible" They both laughed as the sat on the bench under the moonlight.

"I would always get these flashbacks coming out of nowhere which will eventually remind me of... everything" She smiled as if saying it's ridiculous. And it was.

"I wish I could've done something, I was so weak and immature" Killua confessed. "I knew that I felt the same and I just couldn't bring myself to accept it. And you know," He fiddled with his fingers, "you were so annoying back then" And then he started to laugh.

"Wow, thank you. I find that very romantic and attractive" She gasped and pretended to be hurt. In the end they both laughed it off and call it quits.

~~

"Ahh, you two finally returned. We've been waiting!" Leorio welcomes with his arms wide open and drunk as fuck.

A/N i seriously don't remember if ever he returned after leaving if he ever did in the last few chapters because i didnt bother to read because no network so bear with me :/ sorry im trying XD

"Hey, you should lay off the alcohol" Natsume smiled and gently took the bottle of beer from her old friend. no puns seriously

"Good to see you, Taiga-chan" Gon greeted. Natsume smiled, "Taiga is weird, Natsume is better" She said.

"Okay!" He smiled back like the lovely boy he is.

I wonder how much of the will be left after this

~~~

A/N Has anyone here listened to Hisoka's requiem? I'm pretty sure most of you have

~~~

'I really hate myself' Natsume thought to herself as she sat down between Ren and Killua, joining Menchi's table because Leorio was drinking with whoever the fuck Menchi was associated with. And they couldn't take him away because he's just out of control.

"I'm going to get a drink" Ren said as he stood up with a deep sigh as if not believing what he's seeing right now. "I didn't know you drink?" Natsume asked as she smiled at him questioningly.

"I don't, going to get a punch" He said before completely leaving.

"Oh, Natsume. This is Alluka by the way" Killua introduced a young girl with dark hair and short stature. "I know" She said faking a smile.