Chapter 7 - Monsters

Narrator

“Tch, I should’ve picked left. Leorio was right” Taiga pouts as she stares at a guy with a creepy looking grin. In order to pass, she needs to make this guy give up. But since she can see that he sorta took the attitude of Gon, she lost her hope ad just sighed.

Meanwhile...

Hisoka is on his way to the exit of the tower until a man in blades got in his way. His name is Togari, and has been waiting for the Hisoka so he could fight him. He tried to attack Hisoka multiple times. But it was obvious that Hisoka wasn't interested in him. So he killed him in just a swift second. Hisoka had a few wounds, but he didn't bother checking up on it. It's like he wasn't hurt at all. He walked out of the room without any word. He left the corpse of Togari lying around inside the room with it's head severed.

Hisoka came out of the room and finally found the exit. He was the first one to come out so he played cards to entertain himself.

Back to the fight..

Narrator

Taiga and the others, in their separate ways, coincidentaly met after the boys finished their challenges. But, as they met her again, she was in the middle of a beginning fight.

“Killua! Gon!! Kurapika! Leorio!!” She shouts.

“Taiga-chan!”

“Taiga!” They shouted back.

“Sorry! I can’t talk right now, I’ve got a fight!” She replied again, very seriously this time.

"Is he kidding!? He knows that he's fighting a girl?!!" Leorio acted very quickly. He seems to be worried about Taiga's condition.

"I don't think he's kidding." Killua responded seriously with Leorio's confusement

"O-OI! Are you seriously gonna hurt a little girl?!" Leorio shouted at the man in front of Taiga.

"There is no exception, there is no rules that tells us to skip the children"

"I AM NOT A CHILD!" Taiga shouted.

"Leorio, let Taiga-san show us what she got." Gon said in a very excited but serious tone of voice.

"My name is Shoki, and  I will be the one to fight you. Are you ready?"

"From the looks of it... he's going to torture his enemy first. Just like the other one.. But he's a lot stronger. S-Class criminals are too much to handle. They are very brutal upon killing people. They do all stuff about torture, like beheading, rape, and other stuff like those." Killua already knows what the enemy's startegy because of his knowledge about assassinations. He needs to study each and everyone of these things.

"Torture?! That's too much for Taiga to handle!" Kurapika exclaimed.

"Taiga is strong.. I can see that. But I don't think she can go up against this guy. She has to surrender right in this moment, or she'll be in grave danger." Killua said.

"Damn it! I should've been the one to fight that guy!" Kurapika's eyes turned red.