Chapter 39: Let Me Love You One More Time

She could hear the chirping from the open windows, she turn to her right and felt a missing presence followed by an almost blinding sunlight.

"Oh, god" Natsume groaned, covering her face and burying it into her pillow.

"Wake up, idiot" She heard the very familiar voice.

"M-Maybe later" She replied groggily.

"Yeah but you've got plans today. I already told your boss"

"Plans?" She sighed, "With who?"

"Me" She looks at him, a little bit surprised. Oh yeah, Killua. Everything was so wonderful she couldn't believe it's not a dream.

"Maaan, I thought our first date was a dream. So that's why I feel like I ran a thousand miles"

'S-She thought everything that had happened was a dream?' He sweat-dropped.

"I fell asleep thinking, 'aw man~, I'm so happy~. I'm afraid I'll wake up and you won't be there anymore~' That's what I said but..." She looks at Killua standing at the edge of his bed. The sunlight making him more pale than usual.

"Here you are..." She smiled. "And you're so beautiful" This made Killua blush, he smiled and crawled towards her. He was wearing shoes so he tried not to step on her bed.

He balanced himself with his elbows on each side of her head. He stared at her eyes, they sparkled like never before.

"You're beautiful" He gave her a faint kiss, almost like a damp, "You're the most beautiful treasure I've ever had. I just hope you won't get bored of me" He chuckled

"You're an idiot. If you were boring then we would be the most boring couple ever" She smiled.

"Let's go have breakfast" He smiled and pulled her up.

~~ Time skip

"So, what are your plans?"

"You want to learn to dance?"

"I already know how to dance"

"Oh yeah..." Killua thought for a moment, "Well this is a different kind of dance from what you do in your work." He smiled.

"What? You mean like slow dance?" She swallowed the pancake.

"Something like that" He smirked.

~~~ Time skip

"I know you said slow dance but" She stood in front of a group of other girls and boys. "I didn't expect it to be ballet"

"It's good, right? You said before that you really wanted to become flexible"

"Yeah, but I'm too lazy for ballet."

"Just try"

Killua and Natsume spent hours in the ballet training center. Killua taught her how to do it easily, she could barely do it.

They tried slow dancing together, they weren't the best but they were good enough to form a decent dance.

They held each other close, their body swayed and their moves were in sync with each other. The dance ended.

She turned to face him, they smiled at each other, he leaned in and kissed her. A heartfelt kiss, they enjoyed every second of it. 

"Let's go" Killua held her hand.

"To?" She asked but she was pulled before she could say anything else.

~~~ Time skip

"G-Glass Museum?" Natsume gasped after seeing the huge building with the name 'Glass Museum' engraved on it.