Chapter Nineteen

(A/N: Time skip to the first day of school which will be September 1st)

"Everybody up! School starts today!" Nick shouted, stomping through the house and banging on all his kids doors.

Phil was downstairs making breakfast and beamed at the sights of his dressed up kids. They'd all gone out the previous week to get school supplies and Natasha and Wanda had somehow convinced Nick and Phil that first day of school outfits were necessary. So of course everyone looked dashing as they came down.

Tony wore a black hoodie with the band name AC/DC in the centre in bright red; he had on a pair of Boohooman Mens Blue Spray on Skinny Jeans with distressing; finally he planned on wearing his Anaheim Old Skool Checkerboard vans.

Steve wore a white t-shirt with The North Face logo planted on it; on his legs he had a pair of Jack & Jones slim tapered fit jeans in black; and once they were to set off he'd be wearing his Beck & Hersey Mens 'Supremacy' Black & White Woven Trainers.

Wanda was wearing a Shein Zip Back Textured Skater Skirt in burgundy with a slim fit crop tee in black; she wore a Shein Zip Up Striped Trim Bomber Jacket also in burgundy over her crop top and had chosen to wear black GAP ballet flats.

Pietro came down in a Kings Will Dream black and gold malton t-shirt and a Kings Will Dream iridescent reflective cayton reflective windbreaker jacket - unzipped. He also had on Kings Will Dream black and red miller otto panel joggers and was already in clean and, by the looks of them, new black Puma mercedes AMG petronas motorsport speed HYBRID men's trainers.

Shuri, as weird and wonderful as ever, wore a white belted skater dress from Missguided with a black co ord contrast stitch denim jacket which was also from Missguided. On her feet Shuri planned to wear her black Nike air max 97.

Bruce had on a Superdry ®️ rookie plaid shirt in olive plaid and a pair of Gap light authentic relaxed jeans. His shoes of choice were black converse chuck Taylor all stars OX shoes.

Natasha wore a black Icebreaker woman's siren tank top with some GapFit high rise blackout full length leggings. Around her waist was tied a woman's black Nike tech fleece hoodie. She was going to put on a pair of black Nike varsity complete TR 2 at the door.

Bucky was wearing a green camo DFND London men's base t-shirt and a pair of black GK LA tracksuit bottoms. He was also planning on wearing his Gucci men's flashtrek sneakers with removable spikes (though he was obviously content with keeping the spikes on).

Scott had decided to wear his burgundy M&S collection cotton long sleeve polo shirt and some black skinny fit jersey denim jeans. He was also going to put on his black Tommy Jeans heritage mixed panel trainers.

Sam took to wearing a black and white DFND London men's energy sublimation chest logo t-shirt. It was one of his favourites, especially with its rib crew neck and rubberised logo. With his shirt, he had on some Next mid blue slim fit jeans with stretch. On his feet he was already wearing a pair of black Skechers equalizer 3.0 sumnin SS19 shoes.

T'Challa chose to wear a navy French connection men's polo jersey with long sleeves with some plain black GK denim skinny jeans and a pair of black Boohooman embossed vamp smart shoes.

When Loki joined the other eleven downstairs, his attire appeared to include a khaki green New Look muscle fit oxford shirt, along with a Boohooman black borg western jacket. On his feet already were a pair of clean and new proper school shoes, Kickers fragma lace 3 am, to be exact.

Peter came down wearing his iconic - and constantly worn - I Survived My Trip To NYC classic t-shirt, also with some blue mens brave soul leyland ripped skinny jeans. His shoes he was already eyeing, as if in a constant whir of excitement to actually go to school, were his black Converse chuck 70 hi archive flame print trainers.

Thor wore an optic white Superdry ® vintage embroidery t-shirt and a grey LEVI'S batwing logo hoodie. He also wore dark washed indigo (practically blue) super skinny fit jeans and had on some slightly dirty black and white checkered slip-on Vans.

Clint was wearing a purple uneek classic polo shirt with a pair of mid blue super skinny fit jeans that had biker detail on. Like Thor, he was also already wearing his shoes and, again like Thor, they were slightly dirty. The foster parents didn't comment on the unclean white and red Adidas originals continental 80 junior trainers, though.

Finally, Rhodey appeared wearing his eclipse navy Superdry ®️ retro sport t-shirt with a pair of mustard Jack And Jones men's luke echo jos 999 cornstalk anti-fit jeans. He was also going to wear his black and yellow Adidas handball spezial shoes.

Phil clapped his hands together at his foster kids. "You guys all look amazing! I can't believe Nick and I are already sending you to school!" The children chuckled and quickly huddled together as Nick pulled out his phone to snap a picture. "Gosh, there's to many of you." He joked, making crazy arm gestures as he tried to move everybody so that they'd all fit in his photo.