Chapter Eight

The following morning, after Nick and Phil had gotten Thor and Loki familiar with the house, the two men made their way down to the kids group home from a day earlier.

Turned out his name was Peter Parker and he was only ten and was extremely happy to be taken in by Nick and Phil.

The husbands walked up to the door, Nick giving it a strong knock. A man quickly care running to the door, hair messily sprayed over his face.

"H-hi." His panted, holding herself up by the doorframe with a hand over her chest. "My name is Baron Zemo. May I ask why you are here." He was Russian, just like Natasha and the twins. Perhaps even Sokovian too?

"We're here because we'd like to foster and then in the future, adopt Peter Parker." Nick said, using his all-important S.H.I.E.L.D voice. Baron nodded before letting a more than concerning grin spread across his face. "Right well, we have a rule here: take one kid get three more free. How does that seem?" Nick scowled. "Sounds like you're trying to sell them like items, if you ask me." He grunted, angry seeping through his calm demeanour. Phil put an arm on his to calm him down. "What he means to say is, who are the other three?" He wasn't up for much of a fight today, not with setting up for twelve kids and, apparently, four more.

"Let me go and see." Baron grinned, walking back into the house without even inviting the Coulson-Fury's in. "Rude." Nick muttered under his breath, only to get an elbow in his gut.

Within five minutes, Baron held four boys at the door: Peter, a boy with curly light brown hair, another with darker skin, and one that was rather tall. "These are Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, Sam Wilson, and Scott Lang. They ok?" Baron smirked, knowing that the husbands couldn't exactly say no now. Phil nodded, smiling slightly.

Baron sent them up the stairs before dragging Nick and Phil inside to sign the files.

XX~•~•XX

"And these are Thor and Loki." Nick said, pushing the four boys into Thor's room. They hadn't expected to be given the kids so soon, as in, as soon as they signed the papers.

They'd grabbed all their stuff in seconds, which appeared to be not much, and had simply followed Nick and Phil home in Sams car (though Peter had joined Nick and Phil).

"Nice to meet you!" Peter exclaimed excitedly, bouncing up and down. Thor's smile grew wider at the hyper boy and welcomed him back.

"Where will we be sleeping?" Scott asked as Peter ran over to Loki to bombard him a bunch of random questions that had no connection to each other. "I'll lead you the way." Nick said, nodding to Phil as he took the four kids away from Thor's room.

He first took Sam to the room he would have originally set up just for Rhodey by himself, but since there were two beds in there any way...

It was the room next to Thor's, and was set up in a way for Nick's brother Jacob's kids, Max and Jude Fury (A/N: Jacobs kids are made up by me)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was the room next to Thor's, and was set up in a way for Nick's brother Jacob's kids, Max and Jude Fury (A/N: Jacobs kids are made up by me). Nick and Phil had consulted each other before and decided that the older kids would have the roof rooms and then they'd go down before any rooms left over, as of now with the sixteen kids, would be for the guests.

Sam grinned as they entered and throw his navy duffel bag onto the bed closest to the window. "Calling it." He smirked.

"Do you want to spend some time getting this place ready or would you like to see where the others are gonna sleep? A boy called James Rhodes is gonna share with you, by the way." Nick proclaimed as Sam lay flat out on his bed. "I'll stay here thanks." The teen replied, waving them off.

Nick next lead Scott and Bruce to a three bedded bedroom which they would soon share with Clint.

They were on the floor below Sam and Thor, which had only a couple more bedrooms accompanying it and only one bathroom

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They were on the floor below Sam and Thor, which had only a couple more bedrooms accompanying it and only one bathroom.

"I choose this bed!" Scott roared as he went for the bed lying across the back wall. Bruce thanked Nick quietly and want to sit on the one facing the door on the left. The one on the right now belonged to Clint. Just like Sam, they stayed in there, unpacking their things.

The reason Nick and Phil had so many extra bedrooms was because whilst Nick had his brother and sister and their kids to account for, both men also had parents and close cousins who often joined the family, so a big house with plenty of room was often needed, especially when it came to Christmas and New Year.

Finally, they delivered Peter to the room he would be sharing with Pietro, directly opposite from Tony and Loki's.

"It's a bit plain, but you can decorate your side however you want

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"It's a bit plain, but you can decorate your side however you want. A lad named Pietro will be taking the other side, he's only a year older." Nick informed as Peter ran to jump on the bed on the left. "Is he fun?" The boy inquired. "Most likely," Nick answered truthfully. "I haven't really known him for too long." He added. Peter nodded and threw his bag on his bed.

"Can I have something to eat?" The by chirped. Nick smiled fondly and nodded, holding open the white painted door, letting the boy through. "Let me go grab the other five, and Phil of course, to see if they want anything." Nick said before Peter quickly exclaimed: "I'll get Bruce and Scott!" And ran off to the older boys bedroom.

A/N: There we go, all the kids are now living with Nick and Phil, well, they all legally belong to them. I might time skip to show them coming the following week in the next chapter; I'm not sure yet. I hope you guys are enjoying t and please be sure to vote and comment.

~ Megan