You are far from an angel, fake ass bit–

"Y/N, come on," Sohye tugs your arm.

You both follow Eunsoo up the stairs and down the hallway.

"This is both of your room," She opens the door. "It's one bed. I hope it's okay."

"It's perfect," Sohye smiles sweetly. "I'm glad Hoseok has a girl cousin. We'll get along great!"

Yeah! We'll get along perfectly! Except you're fucking MY soulmate.

Eunsoo leaves you both to get settled in and Sohye stares at you.

"You've been awfully quiet," Sohye puts her hands on her hips. "What goes on?"

"Nothing."

"Y/N, I'm your best friend, so you can't exactly lie to me. Either you tell me or I'm getting it out of you." She threatens.

You let out a deep sigh, "You know the girl that I always talk about that always has sex with minty?"

"Yeah?"

"That's her."

"Hoseok's cousin?!" Sohye shouts and you slap her arm.

"Will you shut up!" She covers her mouth. "And yes, her."

"Oh my fucking gosh!" She whispers. "There's no way!"

"I know!"

"Y/N!" Sohye shrieks. "That's so awkward!"

"I know!" You repeat yourself and sit on the bed.

"Well, look on the bright side," She sits beside you. "You'll find him sooner than you thought."

"Finding my soulmate through his booty call," You force out a chuckle. "How did I get here?"

"Don't be bummed out," Sohye wraps her arm around your shoulder. "We're still in this beautiful city and we can explore before finding him. Plus, you don't even have to talk to Eunsoo."

"I guess." You shrug.

"Come on. Let's go with the boys."

• • • •

That first night was pretty fun... other than your soulmate's 'friend' being in the same room as you. You ignored it though and continued having fun with your friends.

"Dad, Yoongi's here."

"Alright," He kisses her cheek. "Take care."

"Yoongi?" Sohye asks as Eunsoo's walking away.

She nods, "My friend."

"What color is his hair?"

"Um," Eunsoo sounds weirded out. "Mint green."

Sohye turns to you, eyes wide enough to pop out of her sockets.

"Okay, uh, goodbye." She waves and leaves.

"Minty!" Sohye mouths and you bite your lip nervously.

"Hey," Eunsoo shuts the door and leans over to kiss Yoongi.

"Hey."

"Sorry for the wait up," Sohye apologizes. "My cousin and his friends came to visit from the states."

"Oh? Any cute girls?" Yoongi teases.

Eunsoo slaps his arm, "Shut it."

"He's right there!" Sohye screams from the window.

You run into the bedroom and to where she was. As soon as you reach the window, the car drives away.

"Great." You mutter.

"We still have a week and a half," Sohye comments. "You got time to meet him."

༻♡ ── ✧ ─── ✧ ── ♡༺