pinkbro

pinkbro: oh hi

pinkbro: sorry i didn't see this until now

pinkbro: i woke up late because i went to bed late

pinkbro: how about at your house because i know where it is

pinkbro: and maybe at 1

hardbro: that sounds good! i'll tell my parents

hardbro: we can quickly eat lunch or get a snack and then one of them might be able to drop us off at the mall

hardbro: if they can't we can take the bus

pinkbro: yeah that sounds cool

11:41 am
i picked out my outfit and started getting dressed. i'm excited for today! i haven't seen any of my friends since last friday because it's summer break.

kaminari pov
i wake up and look at the clock. it's still only 7- wait... that's not right. earlier when i woke up it was 8. i shocked myself awake and i stared at my clock. it's already 1!! omg, i'm so late! i promised sero i'd be there at 12:30.

i grab my outfit that i already put out the night before, which was a yellow shirt, some black jeans, and a leather jacket. i'm so glad i decided it the night before. i hope i don't look too weird... before leaving my room, i open my accessory drawer and i grab a choker and a few bracelets, also a belt chain.

not even closing the drawer, i run to the bathroom and brush my teeth in 10 seconds. i grab some money from my room and i also switch out my leather jacket for a hoodie to tone down the edginess, and i wrap is around my waist. i rush downstairs and out the door. i run to the train station and quickly scan my card and jump on a train. half-way through the train ride, i realize that i'm on the wrong train and i'm going the opposite direction, so at the next stop i jump off and go on the right train. at this point i'm really anxious and nervous. i wish i wasn't so nervous and excited yesterday so i actually would've slept.

the train eventually gets to my stop and i quickly yeet myself off and towards the exit and towards our meeting place.

it turns out that no one is there, so with a sigh, i turn around to head back. "where are you going hot stuff?" i feel someone put their hand on my shoulder and i hear a familiar voice coming from them. "sero! you're still here," i yell, turning around and jumping into his arms.

sero: well actually i only got here ten minutes ago because i forgot about the time

sero: but i just stuck around because i had a feeling you'd be late

kami: haha

kami: sadly yeah

kami: you know me so well

sero: yup

kami: i guess that's what childhood friends are for...

kami: well anyways, you look great!

sero: so do you! i actually wanted to tell you first