XXXIX. Coming Around Full Circle

Start from the beginning

JD has already taken off inside so I yell to him to be good and that I love him. I get a quick reply of him yelling over the television.

I tell Sarah I love her—where she smiles up at me and sticks her finger in my mouth. I suck on it and she giggles more.

When I get back to the house I have thirty minutes before Nate gets home.

I quickly shower my body and shave. Now that I'm no longer pregnant and my stomach isn't sore from being cut into, I can finally bend over and shave. Everything.

I pull out my surprise for Nate from the back of my underwear drawer. Heather had bought this for me as my bachelorette gift before Nate and I got married and I'd tucked it in here for a rainy day.

Well that day is today.

I lay it on the bed and take a quick look at it before finally sliding it on. It's a laced black lingerie nightie that came with matching black panties. The kind Nate loves me in, the ones that show off the bottom of my ass. The nightie is mostly see-through except for the breasts area. I try it on and admire myself in the mirror.

I fill it out perfectly, especially up top.

I will say, breastfeeding has done amazing things for my breasts. A lot of the time I don't even have to wear a bra because they're so full and perky.

My hips fill out the bottom half, causing it to ride up to above the bottom of my ass.

I let my long hair down from its usual messy bun on top of my head and brush out my hair. It's long waves cascade down to the middle of my back since I've let it grow out the last year. Prenatal vitamins helped my hair grow out so much quicker though.

At times I miss the short hair and I'll probably eventually cut it short again but for right now, I'm loving its long length. Right now it reminds me of how it was over ten years ago when Nate and I made love for the first time.

I'm so caught up in lighting candles around the room and checking myself in the mirror, that I lost track of time and didn't hear the front door open. I have my back to the door when I hear Nate clear his throat, making me jump and turn quickly.

His eyes go wider than they already are as he takes in my appearance. They're dilated— filled with lust and curiosity.

"What's all this about?" he asks with a smile. He puts his hat on top of the dresser and begins to empty his pockets.

Still to this day whenever I see him in his uniform, it does something to my body that is damn near uncontrollable. Once he's emptied his pockets he takes a slow step towards me—not once taking his eyes off of me.

"Umm it was suppose to be a surprise and I'd lost track of time and planned on coming out in this as like SURPRISE," I laugh nervous, holding out my arms to the side and he continues to stare at me without a hint of a smile or laugh.

"Well it worked, I'm very surprised. Where are the kids?" his voice is deep and sensual. My body tingles as he steps closer.

"Your mom has them. They're going to stay there tonight so we can have quality time together," he steps closer to me with that look in his eyes. I instinctively back up into my dresser.