16

(Y/N)'s POV

When I opened my eyes again, I didn't recognize where I was. Turning my head, I scanned the area for a familiar looking object but nothing. I was completely alone, in a place I didn't know, with nothing I could protect myself with. I looked around again, but this time, I was trying to find a weapon, just in case.
"It would be senseless anyways." I could hear someone say directly behind me. I turned arouns quickly and stepped back a little.

Right in front of me, there was standing a tall blonde man. He was young, maybe in his mid-twenties, well-built and angry looking. I've never seen him before, yet I knew, who he was: Erik.
"You can read minds," he noticed. "That's very interesting." His angry face turned into a slight, mischievous smile.
"Is that so." My voice was dull, monotone even.
"Indeed." He began to walk around me, scamming my whole body as if I was some sculpture and he was an interested collector. Somehow, I began to feel dirty under his stare. His eyes would never leave me, I could see how intense they literally burned into my body. "You could be very useful for my army." His deep voice sounded alot more like a growl instead of someone speaking.
"Well, I think I've got some bad news for you." I snapped. What was he thinking.
"Not so fast," he grinned. "I'm very good at convincing people."

Castiel's POV

"Cas, why did you think it would be a good idea to keep the information that Erik's power is to make people do what he wants them to do for so long? This makes everything alot more difficult," Dean sighed and shook his head in despair. "Why didn't you tell us earlier?" He asked me, looking at me with tired eyes.
I narrowed my eyebrows, trying to remember the reason why I didn't tell them ..
"I .. -I don't know." I admitted finally. Never before had I forgotten a thing. Since I was born, I could recall every single moment and thought of my existence but the reason why I didn't tell them what Erik's power was.
"Because you didn't decided it." Sam's voice echoed from thd back of the room, he was hovered by stacks of books he has been reading the whole night long. And then it hit me what he wanted to tell me: Erik made me keep this information without me even knowing. Since when was he watching me and the boys?
"Do you mean, he can already controll angels eventhough he's not even out of hell yet? How fucking great." Dean nearly threw his chair through the room. With a loud noise it crashed into a wall and fell to the ground. Dean had already left the room before the chair hit the ground. He hadn't slept in days, I knew that. All of them had been awake way too long for humans. (Y/N) was the first to finally go to sleep.
"Cas, I think we all should go get some rest for a few hours. Let's continue this evening, okay?" Sam's voice slurred, his tired eyes were reddened and he was more asleep than awake already.
"Go to sleep, Sam." I nodded and swapped him to his room, I was quite sure he wouldn't have arrived otherwise. I sat down in his spot to start reading until it was evening but then I heard noises comming from "(Y/N)'s room.

I went there as fast as I could to find her still asleep. She seemed to be dreaming, but it didn't seem to be a good dream.
I slightly shook her shoulders. "(Y/N)," I wispered. Her eyelids flattered, but she didn't wake up, so I shook her again. Her head flew from one side to the other while she mumbled things I couldn't understand. Since I didn't know what else I could do, I tried to read her mind, but all I could see was a thick dark-grey cloud filled with thounder and lightnings. Something seemed to keep me outside, a very strong force, but nothing I had ever senced before.

Suddenly I snapped back, stumbling some steps back. I was still standing in her room and she was still asleep. But now, she was lying there motionless. Only the sound of her breathing was filling the air as I stepped closer to try to wake her up one more time.

Her eyes snapped open and I got away fastly.
"(Y/N)?" I mumbled. Her head turned to me, her eyes were oddly glowing.
"No," she grinned. Her voice sounded as if someone else was talking along with her, doubled. But I couldn't tell whose voice it was. "C-cas," she said, now with her normal voice. "He..he's inside me. T-trying ...to ..." you could tell she was fighting with someone inside. Both of them wanted to keep controll of her body.
"(Y/N) keep fighting! I know you can do it!" I laid my hand on her head to see what was going on. A wild storm of energy was blowing inside of her brain, those thunderclouds I had already seen in her dream fought with a lighter, clearer cloud, her being.
"Help me!" She screamed, I could see the grey clouds becomming stronger and bigger, I had to do something. So I tried to empower her with memories and feelings, energies I experienced and everything positive, so she could get back the controll. And somehow, it worked out. She made it to get her mind clear again before sinking into my arms, unconscious.

Soo hey there people. I know it's been a while and I'm very sorry about this! Trying to update more often from now on! Also on the other story. Btw I decided to only upload it in English, so no German version. But as you might have already seen, it's a story about Sam! I'm so excited for you to read it already 😍