"If you're asking me about his dick size, I don't know and frankly I wouldn't care."

I stare at her, and she raises her eyebrows, "I'm sorry?"

"I mean about his past. Anything that's got to do with him and the media."

She freezes, and I sense the sullen expression slowly rising up to her face.

I am really the only one that doesn't know shit about him.

"Why would you ask me? Ask him yourself."

"Please Eun-Ae, I want to know."

"You can't know. He'll kill me if I tell you."

I scoff, "Come on, it's not like he killed someone."

She says nothing.

"Oh my god, he did?"

"No!" She yells back, receiving glares from quite a few people sitting near our table.

"Tell me about Hae-Young." I go for a different approach. Knowing this name was undoubtedly linked to Jungkook's past, I ask this instead.

"No," She then says sternly and grabs her bag. I watch as she stands up and walks away.

"I'm not having this conversation. Don't go asking this to anybody else, ask Jungkook instead."

It wasn't such a big deal to me at first, but the way these two reacted is driving me closer and closer to the edge.

Moments later, I see someone walking towards my table that Eun-Ae now no longer sits at.

"Aera." He greets, setting down his lunch.

"Jungkook? Why aren't you with the boys?" As if my heart isn't already jumping around like a maniac at your presence. Your holy, presence.

"Eun-Ae told me you had questions to ask me."

Oh. I thought. Maybe, just maybe, you'd somehow choose hanging out with me over the boys and had came here simply because you missed me.

No. You like someone else, and you even told me, technically. 'Immediately friend zoned before I could even confess. Maybe it was because I was so mean to him before. Maybe I'd miss my chance when he was working so hard for my attention.

"Aera?" He waves his hand in my face and I finally snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh," I meet eyes with him, goddamn he's beautiful. "Haeyoung. I want to know about her?"

Aware of the usual reaction, I'm far from surprised when I see him stiffen up, smile draining from his face.

"..where'd you hear about her?"

"Here and there." I stated simply.

"Wait, I don't know what you've heard," he starts breathing heavily as he says this. He looks, distraught.

"But you have to believe me, I'm not a murderer. I wasn't the best person, but I'm not murderer."

Murderer? Wait, what?