66: 防曬油

My body jerked back into consciousness as I fell out of my sleep. I look towards the bathroom, and spot Jungkook struggling with the things on the floor that I swore once belonged on the counter. Maybe he accidentally knocked them down. That must've been what woke me.

Jungkook's big doe eyes widened as his head turned towards my direction in fear, then jolted upwards from his crouched position to face me, "I woke you up, didn't I?"

I shook my head, despite the both of us knowing the truth, "What are you doing?" I sat up and pulled the blanket away, then let my feet touch the wooden floor. I make my way to him as he bent back down to pick up the mess.

Passing through his body, I stretched to grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I proceeded to wet the bristles and began cleaning away any bacteria and bad smell that had been there during the night. Lord knows I'm not talking to Jungkook without brushing my teeth.
I need him alive, not fainting from morning breath.

"Looking for something, skincare or whatever."

I rose my brows, words muffled as I spoke through the toothpaste, "You? Skincare?" I cannot find any relation to those two words. Jungkook is a clean person, he washes his face regularly, but he never does more than required. He is busy as much as he is clean too.

"I looked in the mirror this morning, and I could really see everything. I'm aging." He positioned himself in front of me so I could inspect his face, but my eyes trailed down to his exposed chest. I don't know how he keeps that up. There's a reason why most bosses are old with no hair and have more belly than they can carry.

"I meant here." Jungkook's hand gripped my chin and guided my face to level with his. That hurt, but with those biceps, I can't blame him for not noticing.

"Jesus." He catches my eyes peering and lifted both of his hands, placing them by my temples so I could only look at his face. I'm being treated as a race horse right now, but I can understand. There truly are too many distractions.

"You should stop working out to avoid further reoccurrences." I realized my toothbrush was still in my mouth when the words were harder to say than I'd expected. The drippy toothpaste falls from my lips and found home on his abs, accentuating the bump of every beautiful muscle. My eyes could only follow as expected.

Jungkook lets out a sigh and gives up, the warmth of his hands leaving the sides of my head. He mumbles a quiet 'I'll clean it up' and turns his body from me to grab a square of toilet paper.

I watch as he runs it up his stomach, with the toilet paper slowly sucking up the toothpaste. Taking the time, I spit out the residue into the sink and run water in my mouth, rinsing out anything left. I stand back up, drying my lips with the back of my hand, "So you wanted to start skincare."

He seemed glad I was finally paying attention, but the truth is that my mind was still there, thinking about the place my toothpaste had gone to just a minute ago. I cannot be in the blame for this, he could put on a shirt, but he always takes them off at home. There's no way he doesn't do it without secretly wanting me to look.

"There are so many labels on these bottles, and I just woke up. So I accidentally knocked them over. Help me."

I leaned forward to inspect his face, so incredibly close that he treaded backwards until he came in contact with the counter. Not wanting to fall into him while I'm on my tip toes, I let my hands rest onto the same counter right next to his hips. Poor him, whose ears were burning furiously and I had no idea.

"I don't know what you're talking about with the aging thing. You look as good as anyone can be with your lifestyle. But..." My eyes trailed to the bottles on the counter, "if you want to feel as you good as you look,"