90: 釋放

"Holy," I nearly slip onto my butt when I enter the bathroom. I walk past Jungkook who's just finished showering. He already has a towel around his waist and is putting shaving cream around his jaw.

I regain my balance after nearly having my heart fall out of my chest and began to strip. Jungkook and I are having an interview today, his publicist says it'll be good for us. I've been thinking about different job opportunities now that I can't work at the orphanage anymore. Jungkook says I should try to make money off of my popularity. But I still don't know what I could make of myself. Rock bottom for me is being famous for being famous, and I've hit real low before in my life.

"Can't you dry yourself inside the shower? You always get the floor all wet," I unclasp my bra while eyeing him from the mirror.

"I'll try to remember next time," He hums and it sounds very much like he won't. I shake my head with a light chuckle and head into the shower. I close the glass door behind me.

I turn on the showerhead and my shoulders relax once the warm water hits my skin. This morning sickness is really messing with me. I can keep the discomfort of nausea away from my expressions, but if I have to puke I can't hide that from anyone. Lord knows how well that'll look if I gag mid-sentence during the interview today. My hand rests on my stomach as I let out a small groan. I'm bloating so much I can't fit into my pants anymore without sucking in.

"You okay?"

I realize I've just been standing here, frozen in silence. I look out the glass door and Jungkook's knocking on it. I nodded, "I'm good."

His face is already shaved and clean now. I remember when we first reunited, he had a bit of a stubble. I'd ask him to keep growing it but I know he's excited about being a father. He already has a clear image that he wants to portray. I wouldn't try to stand in the way of that. Jungkook already cut his hair. I was more than shocked at what a single haircut cost him. We still pay for our own things separately, so I've yet to get used to how he spends.

"Can I come in?"

I raise a brow, "You want to shower with me? You'd have to dry off again."

"I don't mind," Jungkook pushes the glass door in means to enter, I lean against it to block him.

He pushes the door but I don't budge, "No. We don't have time for this. You still have to change and make breakfast for both of us. We'll be late. I thought you were the professional and serious person between us both, this is very out of character."

Jungkook grins like a child and uses his strength to open the glass door just enough to shove his big head in, "That's because I'm not choosing anything over you. Come on," his arm slithers to my waist and tugs on my skin.

"I will burp in your face."

"Please, I've smelled your fart in the middle of the night and it's Febreeze to me," That is disgusting, truly. I lean back with my face scrunched up, "Plus, you can't just randomly burp on the spot."

He's underestimating this pregnancy, "I can now. I'm like a fucking balloon. Now get out."

Jungkook's frozen in thought, as if he's weighing his options. He eventually gives in and walks out, but not before leaving me with a soft kiss on the forehead. I smile softly to myself as I grabbed the shampoo bottle.