Epilogue

Years had passed. Therapy really did help Izuku, and Shoto was there with him every step of the way. Shoto and Izuku stayed together as promised; and eventually got married. They adopted a 2 year old boy named Kitajima, and took great care of her. Kirishima and Bakugou also married, and are now close family friends to the Todorokis', and have a daughter of their own.

Everyone in Class 1A graduated and became pro heroes, except for Mineta; he was accused of rape, child molestation, and illegal, non-con recording and sentenced to life in prison. Everyone went their own ways, lead their own lives, and never forgot their classmates or their time at UA. ((why does it feel like im writing the end of assclass?))

All Might had sadly passed away shortly after Izuku had graduated, and they held a short, private funeral service before the public payed their respects. Izuku had been among the ones who were most affected by it; as All Might was like the father he never had, and Izuku wouldn't be at this point of his life if it weren't for All Might. Izuku would probably be dead, seeing as he was suicidal but then he met Shoto and things took a turn for the better. Though, if All Might never passed his quirk on to Izuku, Izuku wouldn't have gone to UA or met Shoto.

Shoto and Izuku always did everything for each other, and even shared the top spot for the greatest hero pair.

This was the first time Izuku had ever been truly happy. His dream of being the number one hero had come true; he had a loving husband and beautiful son; and he had great friends. He'd never wished for anything more.

****

Well, its finally over. I'm happy and sad at the same time, it was a fun journey. I guess.

so yeeeeh

I'm bored af and taking book requests- be prepared to give details thooooo