4th chap - tw !! suicide

(listen its been almost two years since i wrote this,,, i dont remember what was going on but lets say that he was upset that he kissed him)

"YOU JERK!! I TRUSTED YOU, AND YOU STILL LIED TO ME!!" I shout, after I push Todoroki away. I stand up, and run out of my bedroom then downstairs and out of the house. I'm sobbing as I aimlessly run through the streets, and it's around 7:30 pm on a Friday night. I hope I get kidnapped by a villain. Better yet, be killed by one. I see people sitting on a bench, and they look at me weird. I remember that I'm still shirtless, and that I don't have my bandages on.

oh. They see my scars... I hate when people discriminate against people just for their scars. But.. Why would Todoroki do that? I thought he genuinely cared.. that he was a good guy.. I mean, i fucking fell in love with him.. He is a good guy.. Right? He just kissed me out of the blue. Why? I know he lied to me about him loving me, because he found out that I'm suicidal and he didn't want to lose his form of entertainment when I killed myself. I've been running for 10 minutes now.. I hear distant sobbing from behind. I keep running, and I still haven't stopped crying.

I see a bridge. This is my chance...! I quickly take a sharp left turn and run onto the bridge. There's no water under it. Only rocks. It should kill me, but I'm not sure if it will. It's worth a try. I climb onto the railing, sit down, and look down. I take a deep breath, and begin to lean forward.

"MIDO- NO!! DON'T DO IT!! PLEASE!! I LOVE YOU-!" I hear Todoroki's familiar voice call out. Huh?! Too late. I already slipped, and I'm falling. I can I feel nothing but cold surrounding me seconds later, and I can't move. Everything fades to black.

Todoroki POV

After Midoriya shoved me away and called me a jerk and a liar, he ran. And I chased. I track him by the sound of loud sobbing. It doesn't help that I'm sobbing as well. After about 10 minutes of chasing, I find him. On the railing of a bridge that has no water under it. Without thinking, I shout "MIDO- NO!! DON'T DO IT!! PLEASE!! I LOVE YOU-!"

I'm too late. He slips off the railing, in a panic I run over and use my quirk to put him in a cocoon of ice. That ice is attached to the bridge, so he won't be able to die. I quickly rush down to where he is, and use my left side to melt the ice. He falls out of the cocoon and into my arms, unconscious. I warm Midoriya back up with my left side, and bring him back to his house. I walk in, and I bring him up to his bedroom. I lay him on the bed, and I sit beside him. I think about why he would be like this, and I examine his scars. There were fresh ones, and I tear up. Why didn't he go to anyone? He could've came to me.. But, I can see why he wouldn't come to me. I'm his crush. I bet he was scared that I wouldn't be his friend anymore if I found out. Like I would bully him or something. Or maybe he just doesn't trust me. No, that wouldn't make sense, because after I kissed him he yelled that he trusted me. God damnit... I wish he would've talked to me.. I continue thinking about Midoriya, when suddenly he jolts awake.

"T-T-" he starts, but I cut him off by pulling him in for a hug. I look him in the eyes, and start crying.

"I-I'm sorry, Midoriya..." I apologize, and sniffle.

"Don't be.." he replies, and reaches up to wipe my tears. "It's not your fault."

"But it its-" I say through sobs, "If I wouldn't have kissed you, then you wouldn't have ran away and made it to the bridge.."

"Todoroki listen," he says, and grabs my shirt. "I was going to kill myself anyway. If you weren't here, I'd be dead right now. So don't say it's your fault. Just because I wasn't planning on ending it all today doesn't mean I'm not going to. Even so, you extended my life by a day. I don't think it's a good thing, since you're just using me for entertainment, but-"

I cut him off. "You think I'm using you for entertainment?"

He stays silent, staring into my eyes.

"Jeez Midoriya you really are dense," I laugh, and ruffle his hair. He blushes. "I really do love you. I'm not just using you for entertainment, so you can get that dumb idea out of your head."

"I-I love you too-" he stops talking, turning red.

"Pffft, haha!" I smile and hug him. "Adorable."

"He pulls away from the hug, looking scared and shocked.

"What?" I ask.

"Y-Y-You smiled.. and laughed-" he stutters, and whispers, "it was precious."

I blush. I put both of my hands on his shoulders, and look him in the eye, trying to be serious. I study his face and all his features, before sighing and laughing.

"I just don't get it," I say.

"..huh...?" he asks, confused.

"I don't understand how you can be so.. FUCKING PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE LIKE IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL LIKE WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN CUTE?!?"

He blushes. "I-I'm not-"

"DON'T YOU DARE DENY IT. YOU ARE AND THATS THAT." I give him the death stare, only to end up blushing. We're both sitting there, blushing, and he's still shirtless. I turn away, and mumble,

"so, when are you gonna put your shirt back on?"

He blushes even more.

"aH RiGhT nOw-" he fails at speaking, then gets up and walks to his closet and grabs a hoodie. He throws in on, and plops back down on the bed next to me. He turns to look at me, and I turn and gaze into his eyes. I hug him. Again. For like the 5th time.

After sitting in the hug for a minute or so, I let go and kiss him on the forehead. He blushes.

I should ask first.

"Can I..." I ask, "kiss you?"

Midoriya blushes, then nods. I place my hand on his cheek, and pull him in for a kiss. We sit there for what seems like hours, and stop only to take a breath. We kiss again, that kiss soon deepening. I tap my tongue on his lip, asking for an entrance, and he happily obliges. We fight for dominance, and I won. I take off my shirt, and he takes off his hoodie. Even though he just put it on.

*****Time skip to like 30 minutes later*****

We kiss, and smile at each other happily, still panting from the... fun.

"I-IZUKU?!" we hear Inko call out from the doorway, horrified. We turn to face her.

SHIT. WE'RE FUCKED-