10 (nice Bakugou warning)

"Shoto?"

---------

"Oh," I say, wiping my tears, "guess you know now. We're dating. Have been for a few days."

Fuyumi smiles, and dad just nods before walking away.

Fuyumi sighs, and begins to tear up. "We thought you were dead, Midoriya.."

Izuku looks at the ground, and croaks out an apology. I hug him again, pick him up, and carry him to my room. I set him down on the bed, and I plop down next to him. I rub his back, and dedcide to ask him a few questions.

"so.." I start, "what changed your mind?"

"...Bakugou," he sighs, "he yanked me off the ledge and got all apologetic. It pissed me off so I left and decided-"

"Decided...?"

"Nothing."

"Alright," I sigh. I walk to the bathroom and grab some bandages. I walk back in, and help him clean everything up and bandage his cuts. I peck his head, and lay down.

"Snuggles?" I ask, opening my arms. He nods, lies next to me, and rests his head on my arm. He wraps his arms around my torso, and I wrap my arm around him.

"I'm sorry, Shoto," he rasps, "I was upset about my mom and I guess her death just pushed me to finally do it and I wasn't thinking and-"

"Shh.." I cut him off, "I want snuggles. Not depressing stuff. Snuggle me. Now, please."

He slightly laughs, and snuggles me. gOd Izuku is just so damn cute I think my heart is gonna explode- he's the definition of a "smol precious bean who must be protected at all costs". I continue to rant in my mind about how illegal it should be to have Izuku this cute for another 5 or so minutes, when I notice he's asleep. I hatch an idea. I should consult a therapist for Izuku. He would hopefully be able to conquer his depression! Over time, of course, but still. Having a therapist would be extremely beneficial for him, especially if something ever happens to me. I'll call a therapist and sign Izuku up later. I'm going to enjoy these cuddles.

Before I know it, I drift off to sleep.

Bakugou POV

I wake up, and feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I gently wiggle out of then, being careful not to wake Kirishima. I stand up, and throw on some clothes. I kiss Kiri on the forehead, and admire how cute he is when he's asleep. I grab my phone, and walk to my kitchen. I eat a bowl of cereal, and check the time. 7:16 a.m. I put my shoes on, and walk out the door. It's time for my morning jog.

After about 4 minutes of jogging, my phone dings. I stop, pull it out, and see that it's a message from a group. I open it, and there's nothing there other than a message from Deku. I read it, and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Hi everyone, I bet you're wondering why I created a group chat. I have something to say, and it'd be easier to send it to everyone at once instead of individually. Here goes.
I'm sorry to anyone who actually cared about me. For all I know, Shoto and my mom are the only people who ever cared. Well guess what? My mom was killed last night by a villain. You may read this and go "Well I care about you, don't do it!" or something, but if you actually cared you would've noticed. Shoto is the only one who did. Hah, not even Bakugou knew. And he was the one who beat me up daily and told me to kill myself. Well, Bakugou, I'm finally doing it. Happy? Hope so. Honestly, I was hoping that Iida and Uraraka would care, but noooo. I'm just a form of entertainment, right? Whatever. 'Friends', if you're wondering why I'm doing this, it's because I'm Worthless. Hopeless, dumb, stupid, annoying, pathetic, weak, useless, unloveable, unwanted.. There's no denying it. I'm obviously hated by everyone, otherwise what happened on Monday would never have happened. I know Bakugou will be happy when I'm gone, and I won't be missed by anyone. I know no one cares, because NOBODY noticed that my smile was always fake. Hey, someone do me a favor and tell All Might that I'm sorry that I failed him and that I couldn't be his successor. That he wasted his quirk, strength, and time on a lost cause. Well, this is goodbye.. I hope I'm forgotten easily.

Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT! This is my fault! I begin running around town, and I stop when I see Deku on the top of an abandoned building. He was typing on his phone, then he stops. He takes his shoes off, bends down, and does something. I don't see what, though, because I raced inside the building. Shooting up the stairs, I make it to the roof to see Deku falling forward. I bolt over, and grab the hood on his hoodie just in time. I pull him back, and he falls on his back. He looks up at me, and asks what's wrong. Then I notice that I'm crying. I crouch next to him, and hug him. He shoves me off.

"WHAT THE HELL, BAKUGOU?" he shouts at me.

"W-what happened to calling me K-Kacchan?" I croak. Deku has a pitiful look in his eye. Other than that, he looks pissed.

"What's the point? It makes us seem close. We're not." he says, coldly.

"I-Izuk-" I start, but get cut off by Deku.

"Do NOT call me that. What happened to Deku?"

I'm at a loss for words. I fucked up, really bad. I wish I never bullied him..

"Just leave me alone, asshole." he snaps, before grabbing his phone and putting on his shoes. He walks away.

"I'm sorry!" I shout, sobbing. "I'm so so sorry!"

He stops walking, then speaks:

"Don't be," he says sarcastically, turning to face me. "it's fiiiiine. It's not your fault. You only contributed."

He continues walking away, and down the stairs. I sit there crying for a few minutes, before wiping my tears and heading back home. I could use some pure Kirishima smiles and cuddles to cheer me up. When I get back to my house, I go into my room. Kirishima was awake, crying, looking scared as fuck.

"Hey..." I croak. He looks up at me, and then launches himself on me. He hugs me, and I hug back.

"It's ok..." I rasp, "Deku's fine."

"I was more worried about you!" he sobs. What..? But Deku's one of his friends..

"I thought that you read the text and blamed yourself so you went to... to.. kill yourself.."

I comfort him, and explain that I was just on a jog when I got Deku's text. How I... saved him? We sit on the bed, and eventually we're both smiling and laughing.

"We need to shower," I say, about an hour later. Kirishima goes bright red. I chuckle, and throw him over my shoulder.

"HEY-" he says, "Put me down!"

"Nope~" I reply, and bring him into the bathroom, "we're showering."

He nods, and blushes again.

"I'm glad you didn't refuse. I would've washed you myself if I had to."

He goes redder than his hair, if that's possible. I kiss him, and he kisses back. I turn on the water, and wait for it to warm up. Once it does, we shower.