8

"Izuku?" I ask, as i crouch next to him, "What's wrong?"

He just hugs me, and I kiss his forehead.

"I'm so sorry.." he says.

"What for...?" I ask, and I cup his face in my hands. He looks down at the floor.

"I couldn't do anything to stop them.. I'm so worthless..."

"Hey. Look at me," he looks up at me, "you're not worthless. You're not weak, you're definitely not ugly, you're not fat, you're not stupid, you're not useless, there's no fucking way that you're unloveable. You're fucking perfect. You may not believe it, but it's true. Even if that's what you think about yourself, it's not true. None of it. You're perfect to me, and I love you. So stop telling that to yourself, and let me help you."

He slightly smiles, and I kiss him.

"I love you too," he says, and this time he's the one to kiss me.

"Hey, Sho?"

"yeah?"

"...I think that most of the class knew about what was gonna happen and weren't there because they didn't want to participate.."

I think about it, and it makes perfect sense. I nod, and kiss him again.

We sit there, on the floor, kissing and cuddling. About 20 minutes pass, and we head up to Izu's room and cuddle. We kiss one more time, and Inko bursts in in the middle of it.

"Hey why aren't you at school?" she asks, "Does it have to do with why you were home like 45 minutes after you left?"

I nod.

"Ok, I'll let you two continue~" she says.

And we do.

Aizawa POV

Wow... Just wow. That damned class stooped down to a villain's level.

I show up at school, and everyone's there except for Midoriya and Todoroki. I clear my throat.

"As you can see, Todoroki and Midoriya aren't here today. They are staying home due to my orders," I say, "I went to Midoriya's house this morning, and I found out what happened. You bunch of fucktards why would you do that? And to Midoriya of all people?"

Yaoyorozu raises her hand. I give her permission to speak.

"We did it because that little shit stole Todoroki from me."

The class gasps, and Tsuyu speaks up.

"Yaomomo you said it was because he was actually Himiko Toga in disguise as Midoriya!"

"Well how else would I convince you dumbasses to help me tie Midoriya down?"

The class stays quiet, then Bakugou shouts at everyone.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS DO?!"

"Quiet down," I say, and pull out the voice recorder I had in my pocket while I was at Midoriya's house. "You wanna know what they did? Here."

I connect the tape to my computer and play it on full volume. ((gonna be in 3rd person pov for the tape, then back to Aizawa's pov))

"H-hi Mr. Aizawa, what's up?" Midoriya's inncent yet startled voice rang clear.

"Hello Midoriya," Aizawa's gruff voice responds. "Todoroki."

The class gasps as they hear Todoroki's name being said.