One !tw: self harm, suicidal thoughts/words!

Midoriya POV

Nngh.. I groan as my alarm clock goes off, waking me up from yet another nightmare. I slam my hand down on it to make it stop beeping. Another day of pure hell. I get out of my bed and run to the bathroom. I look in the mirror, despising the abomination of a body that i call my own. 

Fat.

Ugly.

Take Kacchans advice already.

I begin to unwrap the bandages around my arms. My right arm begins to burn from the peeling of the wraps that had stuck to the cuts as i slept. I then look around the bathroom to find the antibiotic ointment and more bandages. There were multiple scars and cuts littered around on both of my arms, though the right arm was worse. There is easily fifteen more cuts on my right arm than on my left, even though i'm right handed. After I re-wrap my arms, I walk out of the bathroom and into my closet. I quickly grab my UA uniform, throw it on, and look at the time. 7:42 a.m.

fuck. I'm gonna be late! I run downstairs and say goodbye to Mom as I rush out the door. It was a rather warm day outside, it felt around 78 degrees fahrenheit. That's pretty warm for the middle of April. I soon get lost in my thoughts, not noticing where I'm walking; and I run into someone. We both fall. I look up, tears in my eyes for failing at something as simple as walking, and see no other than my crush, Shoto Todoroki.

He stands up and I begin to apologize profusely, bowing practically 100 times/minute. He probably hates me now. Yeah of course he hates you, you're such a failure and a piece of unlovable trash that no one would ever like you, the voice says. It gets louder everyday. I hate it. I already have depression and this stupid voice is making it worse.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.." I keep repeating, the tears in my eyes threatening to spill.

"Hey, hey, its ok. Calm down," Todoroki replies calmly.

"B-but I-I messed up again," I stutter.

" Everyone makes mistakes. Its a part of life," He says.

I nod my head and stand up, and Todoroki extends a hand to help me. brushing the dirt off of my uniform, I notice that my right sleeve is torn. I begin to panic, what if he sees? He would hate me! He probably already hates you. No, no, no! He might see the bandages. Todoroki is a smart kid. If he saw the bandages on my arm, he would be able to figure out that I am self-harming rather quickly.

"Uhh.. um, I have to go," I say as I begin to speed walk towards the school.

"Midoriya wait!" I hear Todoroki shout, and fast footsteps behind me. I feel something grab my right wrist. I flinch at the pain.

"W-what?" I ask.

"Whats the rush? Lets walk together."

"O-ok," I manage to say.

As we walk, I hide my right arm behind my back. It's a good thing he's walking on my left side.

"Midoriya?" Todoroki breaks the awkward silence.

"Yes?"

"What was that on your arm?"

Oh crap. He must've saw....

Todoroki POV

As Im walking to school, I feel something run into me, knocking me down. I stand up and hear someone apologizing repeatedly. I turn around and see the love of my life, Izuku Midoriya, sitting on the ground looking like hes going to cry.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.." he repeats. I hate seeing him like this.

"Hey, hey. Its ok. Calm down," I say, hoping it will help, even a little bit. Though, it seemed to make it worse.

"B-but I-I messed up again," he stutters in a croaky voice.

"Everyone makes mistakes. Its a part of life."

He nods and starts to stand up. I extend a hand to help him. While Im helping him up, I notice his right sleeve is torn and there is what looks like bandages underneath. What catches my eye, though, is the blood spot on the bandage.

Midoriya notices that his sleeve is torn, and i can see the panic set in.

"Uhh.. um, I have to go." he says, and begins to walk away rather quickly. I don't know why, but I have a feeling i shouldn't trust him on his own.

"Midoriya wait!" I yell as I chase after him. I catch up, and I grab his wrist. He flinches.

"W-what?" he asks, clearly panicking.

"Whats the rush?" I ask, trying to make him calm down. "Lets walk together."

"O-ok." as he says this, I let go of his wrist and walk over to his left side. I notice him putting his right arm behind his back. I also notice an awkward silence trying to sneak up on us.

"Midoriya?" I ask, killing the awkward silence before it had the chance to attack.

"Yes?"

Here goes nothing. "What was that on your arm?"

I notice Midoriya goes pale and his breathing hitched.

"O-oh!" he says, "I fell down when I was walking home yesterday and I tripped and skinned my arm on gravel."

"Oh. Ok," I reply.

Then we both hear a shout from behind us. "Oi shitty Deku!" Bakugou. Great.

I watch as Midoriya goes even more pale. He runs and hides behind me.

"Please... Not again.." I hear him whimper. Too late, though, because Bakugou runs over and grabs the collar of Midoriya's uniform and yanks him the the ground. I stood, shocked, as Bakugou began beating Midoriya. He was kicking Midoriya's back and stomach as Midoriya curled up in a ball with his hands covering his head.

"Why haven't you done as I said yet?" Bakugou laughs at him. "Huh?!? Why haven't you killed yourself yet, you shitty worthless Deku?!?"

I notice tears streaming down Midoriya's face as Bakugou continues to harass him.

"K-Kacchan, why do you hate me so much?" Midoriya asks, his voice drained of all happiness.

"You're worthless!" Bakugou replies. "I hate worthless people, so kill yourself already!"

That's it. I've had enough. "Bakugou leave him the hell alone!" I shout.

"And why should I, Icy-Hot?"

"Because he's not worthless. He never did anything to you," I start, "so why are you hurting him?"

"None of your damn business!" Bakugou replies.

"It is, actually."

"And why would it be your business?" Bakugou asks, confused and pissed off.

"Because I l- care about him," I say. "He's one of my friends."

"Pfft. So what?"

"I-it's fine Todoroki..." Midoriya whimpers.

"No, it's not." I say. Bakugou continues beating Midoriya, and I've had enough.

___________________________________________

a/n idfk why i wrote this but i did alfjn;a bakugou was on his man period or sm shit