3rd chap

endeavor aint a shit dude in this au

*the next day*

Todoroki POV

Is Midoriya ok? Like honestly alright? It seems like he's been feeling down lately.... oh well. it's probably my imagination. He's too innocent, pure, beautiful, smol- he's just too perfect to be feeling down.. I don't know how yet, but I will make him feel better! I should call him, maybe he can try talking to me about the problem. 

Midoriya POV

After I was done cutting last night I fell asleep rather quickly, and having my favorite band playing helped a bit. My moms not home for another few hours. Then, Out of nowhere, my phone started ringing.
Todoroki
I answer the phone, "hey Todoroki what's up?"
"Midoriya.."
"Yes?" He was beginning to worry me.
"Are you alright?" He asks, and now he's the one who seems worried.
"I-I'm fine! What makes you ask?"
"Well you've been down lately and I-"
"I'm fine Todoroki, I'm fine," I cut him off.
"Ok.. can I come over to your house for a bit?"
"Sure," I respond.
"Kay I'll be there in 5 minutes," and Todoroki hung up the phone. I realize that I'm wearing a t-shirt, and he would be able to see my bandages, so I run to my closet and grab an All Might hoodie. Not long after that I hear my doorbell ring, signaling that Todoroki was here.
"Coming!" I shout as I run down the stairs and open the door for the peppermint boi. Out of breath, I huff: "h-hey Todoroki, how are yo-" but I'm cut off, by Todoroki up and hugging me. At this point I'm as red as a tomato because of the fact that the person I'm in love with just hugged me, so I hug back and hide my face in Todoroki's shirt.
"Sorry," he apologizes, "but I had to."
He had to? Pfft please he just pities your ass.
"I-it's f-fine," I stutter, "Hmm, whatcha wanna do?"
"I don't know.. is it alright if we go up to your room?
shit-
"sure that's fine," I squeak.
I hear Todoroki mutter something under his breath, and I manage to catch a bit: "dammit you're killing me"
"Sorry," I croak, tears swelling in my eyes. I'm hurting Todoroki. I'm such a fuck up.
"What's wrong?" He asks, and we start heading up the stairs into my room. I see worry in his eyes.
"Nothing, I'm fine. Really," I say, and we reach my room and walk in. My head hangs low in shame as Todoroki sees all my All Might stuff.
"Midoriya..."
"Y-yes?" Todoroki's serious tone is making me worry. Again.
"Take off your hoodie," he says, causing me to blush again. "And your shirt."
"W-why?!?" I ask, but my voice cracked near the end.
"I want to see what Bakugou did to your stomach when he was kicking you. I brought some medical supplies to help."
"O-ok" I remove my hoodie, then my shirt. I look at the floor as Todoroki examines the bruises.
"Sit," he orders, and I do. He pulls out some ointment or something and squeezes it onto his hand, then spreads it over my stomach. His hand touching my stomach makes me blush, and the areas where his hand is touching seem to tingle. I notice that he's blushing as well, and it seems to make everything more awkward. I reach out and pet his hair, stroking it lightly.
"M-Midoriya," I stop as he breaks the silence, "I also brought antibiotic ointment for the scrapes on your arms, so will you please remove the bandages so I can treat those too?"
"N-no it's fine Todoroki," I panic.
"If you won't remove them I will," he says, very sternly.
"NO, ITS FINE TODOROKI I SWEAR-" I begin to say, but he cuts me off by grabbing my right arm and removing the bandages. I immediately start crying and apologizing as he looks down at my arm, shock evident in his eyes.
"M-M-Midoriya w-why?" He asks, and I notice it looks like he's about to cry. He then grabs my left arm and removes the bandages, except this time there's no shock in his eyes, only horror.
"Because I deserve it," I answer through sobs. "No one loves me and I'm stupid and fat and ugly and annoying and worthless and-"
"no youre not, thats not true!" he cuts me off, beginning to sob. "Please... dont.. ever... say.. that... about.. yourself.." he hugs me, throwing himself over my shoulders and sobbing into the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around his chest, sobbing into the crook of his neck as well. We're just sitting there, hugging and sobbing, for about 20 minutes. When we pull apart, I'm the first to speak.
"I-I'm sorry for letting you down Todoroki.."
"You didn't, I did,"
"No, you didn't," I say, "it's my fault for falling in love with you when you obviously are straight and like Yaoyorozu." I whisper the last part, but I know he heard it.
"What? You think I like Yaoyorozu?" He asks, seemingly pissed off. "You know I'm gay rjght? And you know that I love-" he stops talking, turning red.
"I know you don't love me," I whisper, tears falling again, "I'm unloveable.."
"Jeezus Midoriya when are you going to stop lying to yourself?" I'm about to respond with "I'm not lying", but I'm cut off as he pulls me into a kiss.