7

A/N btw I deleted all the other author notes for the hell of it- sorry If this chapter seems all over the place...

Izuku POV

"Fuck this, come on Izuku we're leaving."

I nod my head, and bury my head in the crook of Shoto's neck as he carries me out of the classroom. We stop at the bathroom, and I walk in and put my clothes back on. When I walk back out, Shoto picks me back up and continues.

As we're walking down the hallway to leave, when he hear a "Where are you going?" from behind us. Shoto sets me down, and I stare at the floor as Shoto talks to Mr. Aizawa.

"Leaving," Shoto replies as he turns to face Mr. Aizawa. You can hear the pissed off in his voice.

"And just why would that be?"

"Why don't you just ask the rest of the people in your shitty class," Shoto says coldly, picks me back up, and turns on his heel and begins heading back in the direction of the door.

Aizawa POV

"Why don't you just ask the rest of the people in your shitty class," Todoroki retorted, before picking up Midoriya and heading back the way he was heading before. What...?

I walk to the classroom, and what I walk in on is shocking. The class is in distress, there were four holes in the floor and a stake laying next to each hole. Sero's discarded tape is strewn across the floor, and the ends of a few pieces are burnt and shriveled. I assume that Todoroki did that, seeing as half of his quirk is fire and how pissed off he looked.

"What happened here?" I demand, and everyone turns to me; quilt evident in their eyes.

"T-Todorok-ki didn't t-tell you?" Yaoyorozu stutters out.

"No," I reply, annoyed, "But he sure seemed pissed off at you."

The class falls silent.

"Someone explain what happened, or you're all getting punished."

No one speaks.

"I'm serious. If no one answers my question you will all be put on cleaning duty for the rest of the year. Not just the classroom, the entire school."

Silence.

"This is your last chance."

No one moves a muscle, still disobeying my orders.

"Cleaning duty for everyone. I'm going to talk to Todoroki and Midoriya to find out from them what happened, and if it's bad you're all in deep trouble. Now, clean up this mess. I'm sleeping."

They all reply with a yes sir, and begin picking up bits and pieces of Sero's tape. I get in my sleeping bag, and drift off to sleep wondering what could've happened.

Izuku POV

When we arrive at my house, my mom asks why we're home so early. Shoto gives her the "explain later" look, and we head up to my room. We walk in, and I close the door behind me.

"...Do you want to talk about it?" Shoto asks. I shake my head, and plop down on the bed.

"Well you're ok right?" he asks. I nod. He sits next to me, and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I-" I start, "I'm glad you showed up.."

He nods, and we lay down and snuggle. It's only 9:30 a.m., but I still decide to take a nap.