11

((((Finally, this shit took me like 3 hours to write cuz I was daydreaming the entire time, BUT HERES YA FUCKIN CHAPTER))))

Shoto POV

I wake up, and notice Izuku isn't cuddled up next to me. I guess he already woke up, and is eating or something.

Suddenly, I hear a noise that sounds like a pig screaming and choking on some liquid come from the kitchen. I rush out there, to find Izuku sitting on the floor, a bowl on his head, with cereal and milk on his face and clothes. I start to laugh, before grabbing a towel and helping him clean up.

Izuku POV

I wake up in Shoto's arms. I lightly peck his forehead, wiggle out, and head to the kitchen to get food. Ah yes, food. The heavenly thing that is food.

Shut up, fatass. Food is the last thing you need right now.

You know what, voice, no. You shut up for once. I'm in a good mood, don't spoil it.

Speaking of food, I hope Shoto and the rest of the family is okay with me eating.

I rummage around for about 5 minutes, and eventually I find some cereal. Grabbing the milk, a bowl, and a spoon, I pour my bowl.

As I'm walking to the table, I slip and my bowl goes flying into the air as I fall on my ass. I squeal, then the bowl lands on my head and covers me in cereal and milk. Oops.

Shoto bursts into the kitchen, but when he sees me all he does is laugh. He grabs a towel, walks over, and starts wiping me off.

"So how'd this happen?" he asks, before smiling.

"Don't ask," I ask, then huff out a sigh. He chuckles, and grabs the bowl off of my head. He cleans everything up, then tells me to get up.

"Yes," I smirk, "daddy."

"W-wha- eh?" Shoto stutters as he goes beet red.

I laugh, "pfft it was a joke, silly!"

"O-oh... anyway, you need to get cleaned up. Go get in the bath."

"Okay!" I reply cheerily, and grab Shoto's wrist and begin pulling him in the direction of the bathroom. Once we get there, I throw him in, while I back out. I slam the door shut, and run to our room to get clothes for afterward.

***

"How warm do you want it?" Shoto asks, adjusting the nozzle for the bath.

"I don't care, you can always use your quirk to change it," I reply.

"Good point."

Right now we're both wearing just towels. I mean, Shoto's hot but I don't want a boner while we're getting ready to bathe. I lean against the wall, close my eyes, and wait for Shoto to tell me the bath was ready.

I wonder if Shoto and I are ever going to break up. I mean, he's gonna get fed up with me eventually, but when is the question. I love him, and I'm never leaving him, but I don't know about him. He says he loves me, but everyone can lie. The thing is, he seems genuine when he says it. It's either that, or he's one hell of a good liar. But if he's not lying, I wonder if we'll ever get married one day? I sure hope so-

"Izu?" Shoto says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I hum in response, and open my eyes. Shoto is standing in front of me, his head cocked to the side.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks, and places his hand on the wall next to my head.

"Do you really think you have to ask?" I reply, and smile. He smiles lightly, takes his hand off the wall, and scooches closer to me. He snakes his left hand around my waist, uses the right to cup my cheek, and pulls me in. I put my right hand on his left shoulder, and place my left hand on his chest. Even though this isn't our first kiss, time seems to slow anyway as he delicately places his lips on mine. After about 5 seconds, we both pull away. I'm blushing with a cheesy smile on my face, and he's smiling like he won the lottery.

"Let's get in the bath," he whispers, breaking the comfortable silence.

I nod, "Let's."

He's the first to remove the towel and sit in the tub, then I do the same. Sitting between his legs, I lean back and rest my on his chest.

"Hey, Sho?" I ask.

"Hmm?"

"Are you really seriously gay? And in love with me?"

He sighs, and puts his hand in my hair. "Okay, for one, just because my eyes are hetero doesn't mean I am. For two, yes Izuku I love you. We wouldn't be here right now if I didn't, now would we?"

"You could be lying," I suggest, and he sighs yet again. Tilting my head up, he leans down and kisses me again. He breaks it, only to kiss me again a second later.

"Does that answer your question?" he asks when he pulls away. I nod, and turn around to face him.

"So you love me, that means it's okay for me to do this?" I ask, but don't give him time to answer as I push him down and kiss him. I pull away and smirk, and Shoto looks shocked. What, can I not be a top? ((no, Izuku, you can't; you're a natural born bottom.)) In a swift motion, Shoto grabs my face and pulls me back in for another kiss. He sits up, not breaking the kiss, and begins pushing me over to the other end of the tub. I break the kiss for air, and do him a favor by scooching over there so he doesn't have to push me. He scooches up too, and immediately grabs my hands and holds them against the wall. He looks down at me, and I feel myself go hard. Shoto notices this, and snickers. He lets go of my hands, and places his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his neck, and he leans in to kiss me. As he does so, someone knocks on the door.

"What?" Shoto calls out, annoyed, "We're in the bath."

We hear a grunt come from the other side of the door, and figure it's Endeavor.

"...food," Endeavor says. We hear footsteps thump away from the door, and sit there awkwardly. I remove my arms from his shoulders, and he repositions himself so he's sitting across from me.

Shoto sighs, and I hear him mutter something along the lines of, 'well that was a real turn-off.' I lean forward and hug him.

"Maybe," I whisper, "but that's okay. As long as you're here I'm good."

He smiles, "let's wash up now, eh?"

I nod, and grab the shampoo. I begin to squirt it in my hand, but Sho stops me. He grabs it, and puts it in his hand instead. I can guess what he's gonna do, so I quickly lean back and dunk my head under to get my hair wet. When I sit back up, he starts washing my hair for me.

***

After about 15 minutes, we had washed each other up and gotten out. We both grab the towels we were wearing around our waists, and dry off. I hand him the clothes I brought for him, and I put on mine. Eventually, we go out to the kitchen to eat.