6

As I arrive to the store, I immediately start heading over to the men's clothing aisle and look for Todoroki's boxers. 22..22.. found it! I grab a 2 pack, and head to the checkout to pay.

"That would be 500 yen," the cashier lady thing says.

"Oki," I respond, and hand the lady 500 yen before grabbing the boxers and heading home.

***TiMe sKiP***

"I'm home!" I call as I walk through the door.

"Here, Shoto," I say when I reach my bedroom, and I toss him the underwear. He nods, stands up, and walks to my closet to finish getting dressed.

Shoto POV

As I walk out from the closet, I'm surprised by a bearhug and bombarded with kisses from my precious bean Izuku.

"Oh? What's this?" I ask him, but he doesn't reply. I smirk, and I push him onto the bed and begin to tickle him, causing him to laugh.

"Ahah stop!" he laughs, and I stop. His laugh is too perfect for me.

"We have school tomorrow," I say, disappointed, "we wont be able to have any fun this week."

He blushes. "W-wah?!"

"Oh well, I guess today will have to do~" then I shut him up with a kiss, deepening it and getting more heated every second. I get up and turn off the lights, and prepare for some fUn~

**time skip cuz I'm not in the mood to write smut-**

"Hah~" I pant, and lean over to kiss Izuku. "I love you, you little broccoli boi.."

"I love you too," he puffs out his cheeks, "But I'm NOT a little broccoli boi!"

"Excuse me, you are too."

We continue arguing for another two hours, going over how his hair and eyes were green, and how his hair was puffy like the head of the broccoli.

"Fine, you win, I guess I am like broccoli," he says as he sighs in defeat.

"You sure are~" I reply, and peck his cheek.

**time skip (cuz I'm lazy and I have rly big plans for what happens at school and I can't wait so fuck it-) to the next day, about to leave for school**

Izuku POV

"Shoto, come on!" I call out for him. "we're gonna be late for school!"

"Ok, ok! I'm coming!" he calls back, and walks up to me. "Ki, let's go."

We walk outside, and begin heading to school.

"Hey, Izu?" he asks while we're walking.

"Hm?" I reply.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Do you even need to ask?" I respond, and pull him in for a kiss.

"I'm taking that as a yes," he says, "you're mine now."

"Ki!" I reply, and we have small discussions until we get to school. When we get to our class, we realize that Bakugou and Kirishima aren't there. In fact, Kirishima, Bakugou, Ojiro, Tokoyami, Kaminari, and Koda were all gone. We sit down and prepare for class, paying no mind to the fact that Kiri, shitface, and the bunch that wasn't there weren't here. Though, something did feel off.

"OK class," Aizawa says as he walks in, "you know what's gonna happen. I'm going to sleep, but first, I need Todoroki, Uraraka, and Iida's help getting some materials from other classes."

"Yes, sir," the entire class responds, and the three students get up to help Aizawa. After they were out of the classroom, the off-putting feeling only seemed to grow.

Out of nowhere, Mineta shouted, "Now!" and the remainder of the class stood up. Yaoyorozu used her quirk to create 4 long stakes, in which she lodged in the ground so that there was a giant rectangle. Then, Sato, Sero, Mineta, and Hagakure all walked over to me and grabbed me. They threw me on the ground in the middle of the rectangle, then Sero used his tape to tie each of my arms and legs to a stake. You know that position you're in when you're making snow angels? That's how I am. My legs were spread, each ankle tied to a stake, and same thing with my arms.

"What the hell, guys?!" I shout at them, only to have a cloth shoved in my mouth. I begin crying, having a pretty firm idea of where this was going. Then, Yaoyorozu began stripping me, leaving me in just my boxers and undershirt. a/n: he had his bandages on-

"This is what you get for stealing Todoroki from me," she says, with a menacing tone. How would she even know?!? Then, she sat on my crotch area and rubbed herself on me. I look at everyone in the classroom desperately, hoping someone would at least try and help me. She began to unbutton my pants, and I try to scream, but it comes out like a muffled choking noise. All of a sudden, the door to the classroom slams open and Shoto bursts in. I look at him pleadingly, hoping he will see the desperation in my eyes. He processes everything, then kicks Yaoyorozu off of me and burns Sero's tape off of my wrists and ankles, and pulls the cloth out of my mouth. He grabs my pants and shirt, then he picks me up and cradles me like a baby. I wrap my arms around his neck and start sobbing.

"Why the fuck would you guys do this?!" he shouts at the class, "Huh?!" Nobody responds.

"Fuck this, come on Izuku we're leaving."