I have to save them!

My heart raced, my head ached. I felt numb.....I stared down...seeing bodies everywhere.... then I saw my mother's. 'You could have done something' a voice echoed in my head.

I gasped loudly and lunged myself forward. I look around noticing I fell asleep next to orisa. My breathing became heavily...realizing that wasn't a dream. That was a vision. "Orisa get up. They left without us." I stood up hearing nothing but silence. There was no dropship. Orisa's power turned on and I dashed out the door with her following behind me.

About 30 minutes later I find the overwatch headquarters and see the talon dropship. I growl loudly and ran faster towards the bass. Everything was locked as I jump into the window, breaking it. Orisa fucking broke the door. My tail twitched rapidly. "I know yours here. Come out!" I yelled. Gabriel's laugh was heard. "Well done (y/n). I'm surprised. We knew you needed your sleep so we left you." I crack my neck and stared at him. "Everyone's still sleeping. So we need to stay quiet understood?" Gabriel said walking towards me. "No...." His eyes went wide. "Excuse me? You fo-" I cut him off by roaring at him. Causing everyone to wake up. "I know your plan reaper. You think you're going to kidnap them but really... you are going to kill them."

His smirk went into a frown. "How did you know?" He growled at me as he slowly approached. "I am more powerful than you think old man," I growled back at him. Gabriel took a step backward and looked up and down my body. "Your not a normal wolf are you?" A few agents ran into the main room seeing me and Gabriel having a staring contest. "No...and you've messed with the wrong pup," I growl as my eyes turn from (e/c) to blood red. I roar at him as other talon soldiers drop in. My stare became more intense, Gabriel started sweating seeing the determination in my eyes.

"You are to leave admittedly or you will regret even being here gabe.." I hissed at him as I got on all four. "Oh...? Heh....haha...HAHAHAHAHA! You can't beat talon by yourself (y/n)! And even you tried...you'd still get someone killed." He smirked. I shook my head to ignore his statement.

I looked in the corner of my eye seeing my family staring at me with wide eyes. I growl and walk towards them and take a sharp turn, facing towards gabriel. "I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY FAMILY!" I roared at him with a hint of a growl coming from deep down.

I clenched the ground has I transformed in my third form. I was a five feet tall alpha wolf, with white stripes crossing my back, a tiny light blue star on my forehead as my red eye stared down at him. I could see the sweat rolling the side of his face. "If you want to hurt them...you'll have to go through me!" Gabriel smirked widely enough for me to see it. "If you want to play that game...than lets play puppy." He snapped his fingers which sent the talon soldiers running. My paws clentched against the ground as I lunged myself forward knocking out who I could. "We have to help her!" I heard lena yell as the overwatch agents rushed beside me.

I thrashed and swung myself around as Soldier's grabbed hold of me. Reinhardt tried his best to get them off of me. Cera came up behind me and transformed into a beautiful white nine tailed fox.

I took a few shots at first, some loged into my skin in hurt badly. My groan became more often, my body ached. But I didn't stop fighting. I had to protect my family! Reinhardt ran infront of me and held up his sheild as angela ran to my side healing me. "Why did you come back?" I whimpered in pain as blood came down from my forehead. "I saw a vision...it struck my soul and I couldn't let it happen." I coughed up blood and almost collapsed to the ground. "You need to get out of here." Angela spoke softly to me. "No!" I yelled as I jumped up running towards the soldiers once again.

I threw myself at them and made sure any bullet that was shot would hit me. I felt so weak, blood spilled from my mouth. I built enough strength to use my magic to knock out everyone. Gabriel, oliva, and amelia escaped. I turned back to normal as blood dripped from head to toe. I fell to my knees and collapsed to the ground. "(Y/n)!!" I couldn't tell who it was because they were flipping over chairs and tables to see if everyone was fine.

The roof shook. Crumbles of the ceiling fell. I groaned and yelped as I fully stood up. I rushed over towards them, I threw myself at them, transforming into my third form, I covered them as the building collapsed.

I don't know how long its been.....I got stuck under the rubble and they were able to make it out of this mess. My legs were crushed, I was bleeding from head to toe, but more this time. I yelped when the concrete pushed down on me. "(Y/N)!"

My eyes shut...it was all black, no noises....no..nothing.

It scared me, I thought I died.....I wouldn't be able to apologize all those years ago. For what I did.

My eyes shot open as I notice a bright light in my face. My body slowly moves upwards to see a few of the agents in hospital beds. I groanes softly as I flipped to my side. My body felt numb...I couldn't feel anything in or on my body.

"(Y/n)?.... (y/n)!" I hear a fimiliar voice, I sit up looking around the room. I couldn't see who was trying to talk to me. "H...h..hello?" My voice was soft and quiet. I heard knocking on the door as it slowly opened. "(Y/n)?" I cleared my throat as I noticed it was actually hanzo looking for me.

He ran over to me and gave me a quick hug. "Oh my god are you ok?!" I nodded and looked around. "How are you feeling? Do you know where the others are at?" I start shaking as I shake my own head. I felt the numb go away from my body and I felt every pain in my body.

"Your really brave (y/n).....you knoe that right? You saved us all."

My eyes widen and I looked back at hanzo. "I.....I...I did?" I coughed and held onto my stomach groaning. "Of course...if you hadn't come. Than...a lot of us could have died, we didn't know they could of kill us though. We are lucky we have you." I burst into tears. "I...I!...I'm so...soor...sorry! T..tha...that I left!" I stuttered almost over every word. Hanzo's eyes went wide and he placed his hand on my cheek. "(Y/n), don't apologize. We should have taken good care of you...you left because you were worried." He wasn't wrong.

I smiled as my eyes felt heavy. They slowly closed as I could hear hanzo's voice fade. His voice was in panic.....

(Cliffhanger cause i need to post this)