What happened?

I woke up in an alley way alone and scared. My tail thumps against the ground as I see people walking by. It reminded me when I was little. I shook away my ears and tail and ran out of the alley way. I didn't know where I was but I didn't want to be there for any longer. It gave me the chills.

I reached a more calm neighborhood and looked around. Someone noticed me walking around covered in dirt. "Hey! Little girl?" I look up towards them and started running. I was not about to be kidnapped again. "H-hey stop!" I felt weak and started slowing down. The man caught up to me and grabbed me by my wrist. "LET GO!!" I yelled trying to bite him. "Hey hey hey! Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." My eyes relaxed and I did to. His green stared down at mine. "Come...I'll take you to my home." I hesitating because I don't know this man. But I didn't have a choice.

We got into his house and he asked my name. "(Y/n) (L/n)." His eyes look down in suprise. "Funny my daughter knows a little girl named (y/n). Anyway, my name is George Zeigler." My eyes widen. "You mean your daughter is Dr. Angela zeigler?!" He nodded and smiled. "I'm proud of my daughter! Did you know she's part of overwatch." I shook and nodded. "Why are you shaking young one?" I dropped my head, "Because I ran away from there...."  His mouth opened slightly but closed after a few minutes.

"Why would you run away? Is the place a nightmare or...?" I shrugged and started getting teared up. "I don't remember what happened....first I freaked out than I found myself in an alleyway....d....did they abandoned me?" I sobbed, he got onto his knees and pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly. "Of couse not! You are an amazing girl. I've heard quite the stories about you." My cheeks became a bit red. "R-really?" He nodded, "on the phone of course. Angela doesn't usually have time to come visit." I sighed into his shoulder. "Hey, since you have nowhere to go. Wanna stay here for a while?"

He was right, I had no where to go so I had no choice but to agree.

~time skip~

Its been about a week and I've given into this man. He was really nice to me, althought I did miss my family a lot....I felt like I was one less problem for them. I growled aggressively as I thought about my family. "Hey (y/n)? I got some popcorn and a movie if you want to watch it with me!" He didn't need to tell me twice! I jumped off the bed and ran towards the liveringroom. I tripped and fell down the stairs.

I laughed once I hit the bottom and so did he. "You need to be more careful (y/n)! Your gonna kill yourself one day." I froze for a bit remembering the day I was almost killed.....the day talon kidnapped me. I shivered but stood up.

George sat down on the couch and patted on it to tell me to sit next to him. I did and he started the movie.

I started dozzing off after a little bit. Until I heard a knock on the door. It startled me, so I ran up the stairs and onto the roof. I don't know why I do this put it makes me feel safe. I wiggled my ears and tail out trying to listen. "Why hello! It's been forever my dear!" My ears twitched and I slowly got down until I heard a familiar voice. "It's good to see you too! And yes it has been quite a while." 'A-Angela? No...This place is far from the overwatch headquarters.' I whispered to myself as I entered through the window. I got down on all fours and approached the door. 

"A...Angela dear. There's someone who I want you to see." My eyes widen as I ran back out onto the roof. But before I could even get onto it. The door opened. I reached up grabbing the gutter but was grabbed by my legs. "What are you doing?!" Angela yelled trying to pull me down. I didn't answer but kept pulling myself.

"Just let go of her. Theres no chance will she let go." Angela sighed and let go of me. I quickly climbed onto the roof and breathed intese. "Just give her some time. It's been awhile since she's left this home." Angela sighed. "Ok..."