Far harbor

*short one sorry mates*

(Stephen's pov)

     (Why am I crying what's going on why do I fucking care. Fucking control yourself)
"Damn it!"I yelled kneeling to the ground
"Are you alright?" Hosuh asked, kneeling down next to me.
Talk to him damn it
     "It's fine hosuh, it doesn't matter now." I said wiping the dry tears from my face with my hoodie sleeve.
     "I'm confused what's happened to you Stephen?" Dan questioned looking down at me.
     (I was having a mental break down I was remembering the smiling faces of my soon to be students walking into my class, my family the ones I cared so deeply about! What happened to them what's going to happen to me? To Daniel to Crash to Luci....t-to Hosuh.)
     "Do you guys ever think about the ones we loved like our families our coworkers our lovers or am I the only reasonable sense of pity here?" I Asked leaning onto Hosuh who was kneeling down next to me.
     "Well of course we do, but positivity is a way to keep from thinking about it. I'm here with you guys aren't I?" Dan said patting Luci's head and walking out of the room.
     "Hosuh?" I questioned.
     "Ya Stephen?" He responded.
     "What do you see in me?" I asked looking down at the body of the decaying man.