Night Riders

(Stephens pov)

     "Oh these are really nice fucing guns. Ohhh look at her she's a beautiful piece of work isn't she!"
     "Ya she really is what is that like a wwII gun ummm I think it's called a PPS-43 an old gun the Soviet Union." Crash said pointing at the guns.
"World war 2 holy shit these could sell for a lot right?!"
"Ya if they weren't modified they ya they would be some money." She replied
"Nice well you keep studying these and I'll get back to the movie." I said walking back out of the room.
I sat back down on the blankets and pressed the play button on the CD player. As I put myself into a comfortable position I saw Hosuh move closer to me. I wrapped my arm around his back and pulled him closer to me.
He look up at me with his soft cyan eyes I got flustered and ended up looking away in a small panic. Well I looked away Hosuh laid down an put his head on my legs.

(Dans POV)

"Aren't you guys just so lovey dovey!" I said Well punching Stephen in the arm.
I looked over to Hosuh who was know sitting up right again, he was bright red and holding back his smile.
"Oh come on Dan you know your wrong it's not like that." Stephen said giving me a little nudge.
"I-It's not?" Hosuh questioned well still beet red and playing with his thumbs.
Stephen got flustered and sat up right and looked over to Hosuh "I mean I don't know is it?"
"Come on Stephen we both know it is." I said moving my eyebrows up and down.
Hosuh started to laughed into his hand.
Crash walked out of the back room and sat down next to me on the far right.
"So what did I miss?" She asked.
"Not a lot we are just getting to the part where they get lost." I replied.
"Ok good, but like I heard you talking to Stephen and Hosuh what happened there?" She asked looking over to me.
"Haha oh it was nothing just a laugh is all."
"O-oh well a-alright I guess." She said wrapping herself in her blanket.