Pull their vertebrae

(Luci Pov)

     My allied humans have been confused by the dead other that lied before my paws. They continue to yell in a language I only knew little of, It was quite a confusing turn of events The man that lied dead in front of me was know as human "Erik Parker" the owner the The once flourished vehicular auto shop. Oh how I wish to tell the allies but alas I cannot non of them under stand my calls. This man died for a second time today but how? there was not visible wreckage anywhere. How was he like this and are there more that can harm my humans!?

(Hosuhs pov)

     "What the hell is going on?" Dan yelled pointing to the man.
     "I shot him." Stephen said in a calm tone.
     "And why the fuck would you do that?!?" Dan yelled back.
     I noticed crash walk out of the room.
     "Could you guys stop arguing!" I shout.
     I saw Stephen and Dan stop dead and look at each other with solace.
     Luci looked up at the two now silent men.
     "Why can't you guys worry about the other situations at hand?!?" I was screaming at this point.
     "S-so many people are dead or dying and we aren't even moving forward!" I yelled at the two.
     "Listen Hosuh." Dan said "I understand that there are worse things that we could go through but we are no in an area with those problems." Dan Specified
     "See thats what you're wrong about." Stephen chimed in with a monotone voice.
      It actually startled me in a way.
     "Your wrong Dan, every thing is so fucked up that the population patrols are at every ones throats. They want so many of use dead that they are willing to go for the most unexpected of places." Stephen yelled as tears rolled down his eyes.
     I was paralyzed. What had I just done what's wrong with everything? What's wrong with me?