The darks a killer

(Daniels' pov)

"Well, I wanted to know if you liked me?" I asked Stephen.
I then heard a loud thud from the other room where Hosuh was. Stephen and I both rushed over to see Hosuh, stuck behind the couch.(the one at the wall we were standing behind)
Stephen ran over to Hosuh and helped him up. "Are you ok?" He asked clearly concerned.
"Yeah, I'm fine, I just saw something back there." He said, shooting me a glance.
"Ok, as long as you're ok th-" He was cut off by Hosuh grabbing his face and kissing him.

(Stephens' pov)

(Hell yes. Hell yes. Hell yes! Oh God yes!) I kissed him back hole hearted! Completely losing track of anything else. When I heard Dan shuffling off into another room. I pulled back from Hosuh, worried about Daniel.(considering what he just asked me in the other room) I got off the couch to look for him.
"Dan...?" No answer. "Daniel...?" Nothing.
  "Stephen," I heard, Hosuh calling from the hall. "He's over here. Or, well...he was?"
"What do you mean, was?" I rushed over to Hosuh to see the bedroom window open, and Daniel's bag gone. We grabbed our stuff and left. We walked along some hidden paths, trying to avoid open areas, while still looking for Dan. When we found him, he was sitting on a hill, hugging his knees against his chest. I told Hosuh to stay put, and he complied, I then walked up to Dan alone.
"You ok?" I asked Dan.(that was a stupid question!)
"Why would you care." He asked, turning his body away from me.
(Had that one coming)
"Because you know damn well that Hosuh and I both love you very much. So get your ass up...We both love you, Dan. Both I and Hosuh both know that without you we would not be in the same shape and place we are in right now." I said, offering my hand to Daniel.
When I felt him grab my hand I pulled him up.
"Fine, Well then, let's get a move on before we end up getting jumped or something then shall we." He said, shooting me a quick smile.
"Hell ya!" I exclaimed. I saw Hosuh's head pop up from the corner of my eye, as he darted in our direction. He leaped onto Dan and bear hugged him.
"I'm so sorry Daniel, I was just jealous." He said, releasing Dan from his hug.
"No, it was me who was jealous," Dan said, hugging Hosuh again.
(I hear screaming, what the fuck is that?!) "Guys shhhh shut up, I just heard something," I grunted, grabbing Dan and Hosuh and pulling them over to hide in a high bush.
"What was it?" Dan asked a scared tint in his voice.
"Running and screaming," I said, looking at Hosuh and Dan.
"How did we not hear that?" Hosuh whispered, looking at Dan with shocked eyes.
"I don't know... but I do know we should keep moving," Dan commented, standing up swiftly and turning to move.