Thats pretty gay

(Stephens pov)

     "You really think I can die?! Hah! I'm fuckin immortal." Dan laughed.
      (Well, I kind of wish you weren't. I just worked up my courage to make a move on Hosuh and he just had to come and take that feeling away.)
      Dan quickly ran past us and to the bathroom to take a shower, while Hosuh and I packed our stuff for the road.
      Dan walked out of the bathroom clean and clothed, and he was clearly eyeing me and Hosuh.
      "Are you just going to stand and stare, or are you going to help us pack up the stuff for the walk to a new place?" I asked, looking up at Dan.
      "Oh ya shit sorry," Dan said, sitting down and packing more bags.
      I was annoyed because of how close he was to Hosuh. So I did something to stop the nonsense, I stood up and slid myself over directly between them. I continued to pack my stuff when I noticed Hosuh was starring at me.
      I looked over to him, and he instantly looked away. I was surprised.
      "You okay, Hosuh?" I asked him in the smuggest tone I could fester.
      "Y-ya, I'm fine, Stephen." He said.
      I kept my eyes on him and started to see him blush. I put my hand on his leg, and he looked at me.
      "S-Stephen, what are you doing?" He said, looking down at my hand.
      I grabbed his chin and lifted his head, so we were looking eye to eye. He looked so small and tender, I loved it. When Yet again, I worked up my courage to kiss him. I Leaned forward and saw him close his eyes.