Dick's 4 POV

Percy's gonna kill me later. I mean, come on Bruce!  It had to be a telepath.  From what Percy's told me, she REALLY doesn't like people in her head.  Especially when it comes to her memory.  But there was no way I could stop him without arousing suspicion.  I just hope she can forgive me.
Time skip
He was here.  I wanted to shout out, "NO!  STOP!!" But I just couldn't.  I watched regretful ly as J'ohn plunged into Percy's dormant mind.  I also broke down when I saw both of their reactions.  Percy was in pain.  VERY bad pain.  Her knuckles were clenched and white.  All the blood had drained from her face.  And she thrashed as if she was being tortured.  J'ohn wasn't doing any better.  His face had contorted into one receiving excruciating pain.  He body trembled.  But his hands remained.  I tried to remain where I was.  But both were suffering too much.  I quickly pulled J'ohn away from Percy.  He immediately collapsed once I pulled him away. 
"That's enough." I said.
I looked Bruce straight into the eye.  If anything he just proved even more why I left.  He didn't care about the people.  He didn't care if they got hurt.  He just needed to complete his mission.  Get the information.  No matter what the cost.  I glared at him.  If Percy got hurt from this little stunt of his...........  No good things would happen.  Just the fact that he doesn't trust me enough to accept the fact that I have a girlfriend without looking into her head is reason enough why he shouldn't control me.  Coming to a decision, I'm not going to put Percy into a situation like that again.
"Next time you need me.  Don't call.  I won't answer." I said.
Some of the team members protested.  I didn't listen.  I picked Percy up bridal style and went through the Zeta tube to my apartment. 
Hey Guys!  So sorry I haven't written in awhile.  I'm since school has started and all that.  But I'm going to try and write once a week.  And sorry this is so short.  My computer is literally just about to die.  So until next time!!!  I promise I'll write again soon.