Percy Jackson POV.

Percy felt numb. Eyes that once sparkled sea green had turned dull. Her friends, her family, had betrayed her. After everything she'd done for them. After everything they've been through, they'd accepted godhood, whilst Zeus cast her out. Percy couldn't really blame them for the god thing - they just wanted a break from being a demigod. They didn't choose this life. But it was what they did afterward that shattered her heart.

Flashback

I was thrilled for my friends! We had just finished the war with Gaea, and they were accepted into godhood, except Anthony (male Annabeth) and me who refused the offer. And since we'd saved Olympus twice, the gods let us live. I was grateful for that. Being a demigod wasn't a perfect life, but by my standards, I think I'll do alright. Though we had lost many in the war, we celebrated their lives and ours. Every battle won, and every quest succeeded, was us defying the odds. Speaking of defying the odds, next year, Anthony and I are going to college in New Rome. After that, who knows? And as a child of the Big Three, it's almost unheard of to make it past 16, much less 18.

After deciding to get some rest, Percy reluctantly started walking back to her cabin. That was until she heard the cries of a hippocampus stuck at the bottom of the lake. Sighing in annoyance, Percy quickly dived into the lake to help free the hippocampus.

Timeskip

Percy swam up to the surface after finally freeing the hippocampus. The voices of the sea creatures in her head were driving her crazy. As Percy silently popped her head out of the water, a sight on the lakeside made her heart stop. There, Anthony was down on one knee, proposing to Reyna. A sight that Percy had only dreamed of being in. Not wanting to see anymore, pushed shot like a bullet to the other side of the lake. She staggered onto the shoreline and promptly collapsed onto her knees. Tears streamed unendingly down her face. Sobs escaped from her aching heart. Anthony, her other half, her soulmate that had went with her through the depths of Tartarus, was in love with another. It was of the most heinous betrayals Percy could've never imagined. She needed comfort. Someone to hold her - tell her it was okay, but no one was there. So, she looked at the stars.

"Zoe, Bob says'' Hello." She whispered.

As much as Percy wanted to hate Anthony, she couldn't. She just wanted him to be happy, and if being with Reyna makes him happy, she'll support him. Anthony was her best friend before he was her boyfriend after all.

With a newfound determination, Percy stood up slowly. She might not be happy, but she will make sure her friends can be.

Time Skip to morning

Something weird was going on. Nobody even acknowledged me at breakfast, but then again, everyone was probably dead tired from last nights party. But that wasn't the only thing, I was summoned to the Olympian council. Something fishy is going on............ I'm sorry but I had too :-)

Timeskip to council

"PERSEPHONE JACKSON!" thundered Zeus.

Wow, I wonder what I did to get Drama Queen's panties in a bunch? I'm usually pretty bad at sarcasm, but that was a prime Persassy moment if I do say so myself

"Lord Zeus, you called?" I said.

"YOU! YOU ARE HERE TO BE KILLED!" Zeus proclaimed.

Immediately, the seven started to protest. I hadn't noticed them before now. Some of the other gods started to join into the debate. The council room became one of noisy bickering.

"SILENCE!" Zeus exclaimed, holding his master bolt as a threat.

Zeus then chose that moment to look me dead in the eye - with a glare that would have made anyone else cower in fear.

"YOU MAY HAVE SAVED OLYMPUS MORTAL, BUT YOU ALSO WERE THE CAUSE OF GAEA'S AWAKENING. AS KING OF THE GODS, I DEEM IT FIT TO SENTENCE YOU TO DEATH!" Zeus said.

An uproar of protests arose.

"YES! KILL THE RUNT" Ares yelled.

"YOU WILL NOT KILL MY DAUGHTER!" Poisden exclaimed.

"Is it wise to kill our young hero father? Yes, she is powerful, but there may come a time where we will require her services once more." Athena reasoned.

"SILENCE!" Zeus boomed again once more.

"Let's put it to a vote. All in favor..............

I'm just gonna skip this part because I don't know how I should word it. Short story short. All of the Seven, Poisden, Mr. D, Aphrodite, Hestia, Athena, Demeter, Hermes, Apollo, Artemis, and Hepatusus vote for Percy to live. Zeus, Hades, and Ares vote for Percy to die. Since Zeus, couldn't kill Percy, he banished her until there came a time where they would need her again, and none of the Seven, the camps (they were listening through an Iris-message) or the other gods argued.

Present Time

Percy pressed her face against the cool window of the bus. It somehow soothed part of her. Sighing, Percy clutched her meager bag of belongings. She didn't know who she was anymore. Everyone had betrayed her, except the family that she had left so many years ago. Now, they were her only hope............

I know I messed up on some of the grammar and I changed from first-person to another and another when I wasn't supposed to, but I'm writing this for fun, so I probably won't be as diligent to the mistakes as I am to the story. Anyways, plz tell me what you think so far in the comment section, and I'll probably update later today or tomorrow.