Chapter 56

Before everyone reads this chapter, I just have a question! If I were to end this book would anyone want a sequel/part 2 to it? I do have some ideas if I were to make one. I just need to know if anyone would still be interested? Let me know and don't forget to VOTE and FOLLOW me!

~~~

"Your fathers here." I looked in the mirror at myself. The mark on my neck had healed quickly and now it was a type of scar. It definitely was in the shape of Derek's teeth.

It was weird but comforting to know it was there.

I turn around to Derek. I grabbed him by the neck, leaning in and kissing him softly. He looked a bit taken off by my sudden action but he was quick to respond to the kiss, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me hard against his chest.

"What was that for?" He asks, slightly leaning away to allow me to get some air.

"Because I love you." It was weird how I felt all weird inside, I never really understood the feeling of butterflies until now.

"I love you too, Allison." He leans back in, catching my lips back on his. His hands moving lower under me until he eventually boosted me up and sat me on top of the bathroom counter.

It wasn't long before his tongue found its way into my mouth where it explored every inch. I moan into the kiss accidentally which really seemed to make him go crazy. He moved his lips from my mouth to my neck where he sucked on the mark, making me moan loudly unintentionally, again.

It took all my willpower to push him away. He growls in response.

"My dads here." I point out.

He sighs, shaking his head at me.

"Why exactly is he here?" I ask. Though I liked my dad's unexpected visits. I knew it was hard for him to be alone at the house. But I thought he'd be fine now that his brothers here.

"Umm- well we needed to talk to you about something." He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

I narrow my eyes at him suspiciously. He seemed a bit nervous. I hopped off the counter, adjusting my shirt hat had ridden up.

"Okay... is something wrong?" I question.

"Just- come on we'll talk." He grabs my hand, leading us out of the bathroom and into his office.

My dad sat on the sofa, his arms crossed as he looked around Derek's office.

"Hey, dad." I smiled. He stood up, smiling in return as he took me into a hug.

"How are you?" He asks before I can.

"Fine." I nod. It was still so hard to wake up every day and feel the absence of my mother but it was getting easy to feel the pain. It would never really go away but living with it would well- get easier.

"Good." I watch as Derek leaned against his desk, his muscular arms crossed over his chest.

"So what exactly did you guys need to talk to me about?" I question. I watch as my dad looks over at Derek, it was as if they were talking to each other without even actually talking.