Chapter 29

Guys, please don't forget to vote! Keeps me going and helps me know that you enjoyed the chapter, if you didn't enjoy the chapter, just vote anyway because why not?! <3

The thought of seeing Derek felt dreadful. I felt like he didn't really care about how much this hurt me. How much I'm actually hurt about this.

And I hate to admit it as well. I hate that I have to be hurt about this whole situation.

But I decided that I had no other choice but to let it all go. I was stuck, Derek wasn't going to let me go anywhere, and arguing with him on all this is a waste of time. If he cared or felt bad, he'd have remorse, I've yet to hear an apology, so I'm left with just dropping it all.

He can do what he wants- or more like who he wants, all I know is that any romantic part of our relationship is long over now.

I got to the pack house, dreadfully. Apart of me was more willing to stay at my parent's house and risk my mom finding out that I had spent the night, therefore asking me a bunch of questions like why I wasn't with Derek.

I'd probably make up a lie. I knew that if I told my mom the truth, she'd probably convince me to forgive him, convince me it's my fault. Despite being my mother, in the end, her loyalty stands with her alpha. I knew that much.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go straight to Derek's office or maybe just go find Felix and see what he was doing, ignoring Derek altogether. I liked the second one better but apart of me was curious to go see Derek.

I felt weird not sleeping next to him for the first night in awhile, not to mention that I wanted to know what he was thinking. Had he chosen me or Kelly? Or did he decide not to choose, or worse, did he choose Kelly?

I forced my unwilling feet towards Derek's office. I was seriously beginning to hate my life. Not that I didn't hate it before, I just hated it less then I do now.

I had two parents that I love, but are really hard to have as parents! I'm a mate and a Luna to a man that's a jerk face. And I can't seem to imagine a situation like this where I'm happy.

I got to Derek's office, knocking at the door.

I waited for a good minute before the door opened. I expected it to be Derek but it was Kelly.

"Hey!" I yell at her as she pushed me to the side, storming away. She stops, turning to look at me.

Upon looking at her, for the first time ever, she looked like shit!

Her hair looked like it had been curled but she had messed it up by doing some unknown thing, like running her hand through it a number of times, way too much. She looked like she had had makeup on at one point, but her tear stained eyes had washed the makeup away.

She glared at me. "What did you do?" She asks. "Uh- what are you talking about?" I ask, narrowing my eyes.

"Leave," I look behind me at Derek who stood in the doorway, looking at Kelly. "now." He says. Her eyes went a little wide, and tears started coming down them before she ran off.

I was taken back, completely taken back! "What was that?" I ask slowly, turning towards Derek. "You asked me to choose, didn't you?" I frown.

Apart of me should've been happy, happy that he chose me yet- the look on his face said he wasn't, therefore how the hell am I suppose to be?!?

I walk into the office, closing the door behind me.

"I'm sorry." I murmur, unsure what to say. He arches his eyebrow at me. "For what?" He asks, leaning against his desk, crossing his arms over his chest.