Chapter 32

I literally felt like there was no way out of any of this. Now that Derek knew I was actually planning on leaving he definitely was gonna keep all tabs on me now. Although I'm not sure if I actually was planning on leaving. I wasn't sure if I had the guts.

I hate Derek, don't get me wrong, but the idea of just leaving him really scared me. I hated the fact too. I hated that he can make me feel that way still even though I didn't want too. I wanted nothing to do with him. He's a jerk, a liar, a coward, and the worst mate I could've ever been paired with.

I really wish Eric hadn't found his mate. Maybe I'd still have him at least as a friend.

I missed Eric so much. He was the only person I had to talk to, now he's completely gone and there's nothing I can do about it.

"Where were you planning on going, Allison? You have no car or money." Derek shrugs, leaning against his desk as he stared at me questionably. I sat in silence on his couch.

I didn't want to talk to him. I didn't want to be in this stupid office either.

I look down at the couch I was sitting on. "Did you sleep with her on here too?" I ask, cringing.

I look at him expectingly. He sighs, running his hand through his hair.

"Don't answer." I murmur. I didn't want to hear it. I had asked the question just out of spite but to actually hear if it was true, well I just didn't want to.

"You know although I didn't have sex with Eric, we did do things. There was this thing he would do-" I pause, smirking. "He'd kiss my neck, my chest. I can only imagine what he'd be like as a lover." I say as if daydreaming about it but in fact, I was just doing this to piss him off. Give him a taste of his own fucking medicine.

"Stop." He growls although I wasn't about to. "There was this one time when we got close, it was great! We got really close to the real thing, but we got interrupted, unfortunately. He does have a really nice di-" before I can even finish my lie, Derek picked up something from his desk and threw it across the room at the wall five feet away from me.

The sound was loud, and looking at it, he had thrown his fucking laptop! How the hell do you just manage that?

My eyes went wide, a little shocked. "Stop.." He almost seems like he begging.

I laugh harshly, shaking my head. "Why? It's how I feel about you and Kelly. It hurts doesn't it?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him. He glanced at me, a sad look of guilt on his face.

The sight actually made me feel a little sad but remembering everything he's done to me so far, I could care less.

"I can't even be in this office anymore. And this was one of my favorite places to be at because you'd always be in here and we'd always have fun, and I don't know, I felt like this was our spot." I shake my head trying my hardest to hold in my tears.

I hated that I was crying over this. I'm a strong independent woman... well kinda, and I hate that I'm crying over him.

"I'm so sorry Allison. I wish I can take it back I really do." He whispers. "And I'm sorry I've been mean to you about this whole shitty situation. I just felt horrible, I felt like we were finally getting somewhere and this just takes us ten steps back." He murmurs, running his hand through his hair and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't know where to go from here," I mutter. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to go anywhere from here. I felt horrible about this whole situation and I keep wanting to forget about the whole thing but it's impossible.

"Why'd you keep her around? Why did you lie to me about kicking her out of the pack?" I ask. I mean there had to be a reason. Did he keep her around just in case he changed his mind and wanted to continue sleeping with her?

My heart clenched at that thought.

"Did you plan on still sleeping with her?" I dare to ask. I really didn't want to hear the answer to the question.

"No of course not, Allison! She's just been apart of the pack for so long. I'm keeping her here until I can assure she has a pack to go to when she leaves." Well, that was kinda a reliever. At least she'd be leaving eventually.

But in the end, he had no reason to lie to me about it. He could've said something. I probably would've understood. I get not wanting just to kick her out on her own, especially because Derek although can be a complete douche bag, he is somewhat nice and I didn't think he'd kick her out in general.

I was still mad though. He should've told me.

This whole situation all felt really fucked up. I was quite frankly sick of it. "Well if you don't need anything else, can I go?" I ask.

He sighs, shaking his head. "Fine. But you're back to three guards."

"What?!" I really hated having 3 huge ass guys following me around all day only to report everything I did back to Derek. I didn't mind Felix as much because he was fun to be around, although that's changed as of now. He had ratted me out to Derek and told him where I was, hence why I'm here and in this situation.

"I'm sorry Allison but I can't trust you right now, so I can't give you the same freedom as before. You've lost that privilege." I glare at him. It took everything in me to bite my tongue. "Fuck you." I mutter, standing up and storming out of his office.

I hate him.

Isn't he suppose to act like a boyfriend? Not a freaking dad?!?

~~~~

I was back to being trapped in the stupid pack house, with three guys following me around like I was a prisoner.

Which I basically was a prisoner. Derek thought that if I had the chance, I'd run the hell away from here. But honestly, I wasn't really planning on it before, although now I am.

At this point, I'm fine with not having any money, car, or a place to go. As long as I can get the hell away from here.

"Luna?" Felix suddenly spoke after a long silence of him and the two other guys just standing around waiting for me to finish my bowl of Cocoa Puffs.

I look up from my bowl at him, giving him a glare.

"I didn't really get to formally apologize for the other night. I really am sorry, Luna. I had no other choice." I roll my eyes. "Whatever." It really didn't matter anymore. The deed was done. He had told Derek and here I was, stuck.

"Alpha Derek would like to see you in his office after breakfast." One of the guys says out of nowhere. I'm sure Derek had been mind linking them all day, checking up on me and making sure I was pulling any crazy shit.

I had no chance against these three huge, muscular dudes.

In fact, I'm pretty sure they can snap me like a toothpick. "Do I have a choice to go or not?" I ask him. He stays silent for a moment, probably asking Derek. "No luna." I nod, sighing. "Fine."