Heat

Omegaverse AU - Omega!Male!Reader, Alpha!Lucifer

In this universe, there are three main roles: Alpha, Beta, and Omega. The Alphas are the more aggressive ones out of everyone. They are the larger and stronger ones, the dominate ones in bed. Betas are the normal, everyday guy. Omegas are the softer and more gentle of these roles. They are the nurturing parents who raise their children. Omegas are the smaller ones with less muscle and smaller penises if they are male. They love to take care of children and all that parenting stuff. (Credit to Puppylover857 on Deviantart)

Warning; NSFW, Omegaverse

(Y/n) sat on the couch, his legs crossed as he nervously chewed on his nails. His heat was supposed to start tomorrow, but his other half wasn't supposed to arrive at the airport until the end of the week. Going through his heat alone? (Y/n) wasn't too happy with how things were looking. Ever since he moved away for work, his alpha had visited less frequently, the omega wasn't too happy about it.

Shakily picking up his phone, Y/n dialed his lover's number, the all too familiar English accent immediately calming the omega's nerves. "Hello, love. How are things?" Y / n gulped audibly. Should he tell his other half what was going on? Or should he keep quiet and endure a week of hell? The first option was probably the best. Mustering up a shaky voice, (Y/n) spoke lowly, nervous how his alpha would react. "H-hey Luci.." The omega boy stuttered, mentally cursing himself for being so weak. "Things are.. okay, I suppose. There's something I need to um.. discuss with you." Lucifer smiled softly on the other side of the phone, already knowing what was happening. "My heat.. is starting tomorrow, and I-I don't really wanna be alone for it.." (Y/n)'s voice got audibly lower. "D-do you think you could come here um, a little early; So I-I don't have to be alone?"

Lucifer chuckled softly, smiling at his omega lover's stutter. "Of course, love." Not wanting his mate to know that Lucifer knew, he smirked playfully. "I wouldn't want any other alpha touching my (Y/n). But that also means, you're stuck with me for a little while longer." (Y/n) beamed on his side of the phone, a light pink dusted across his cheeks. "I-I can put up with you a little longer! If it means extra cuddles and massages, I'll definitely keep you around as long as possible!" (Y/n) let out a satisfied hum, Lucifer grinning softly to himself as they sat in the comfortable silence.(Y/n) spoke up first. breaking the silence. "I should go make up a nest for me; and for you when you get here." Lucifer let out a content sigh. "Alright love; make sure it's super comfortable for me when I get there." (Y/n) giggled to himself softly. "Yes, sir!" After saying their goodbyes, (Y/n) grabbed his phone, popping his earbuds into his ears and headed to the guest room to create his nest; his own bedroom being saved for... other things.

(Y/n) grabbed multiple fluffy pillows and soft, cuddly blankets, setting them up on the bed for some added comfort. (Y/n)'s nest was done, save for a certain hazel eyed, tan skinned, alpha mate curled up with the omega. Feeling proud of himself, the (Hair colour) - ette snapped a picture of his prized nest, sending it off to his mate, smiling triumphantly.

As the hours passed, (Y/n) eventually got tired and went to snuggle up in his nest and watch some TV while he waited for sleep to pass over him. After turning on Netflix and pressing play on The Office, the small omega stripped himself of all his clothes, sleepily crawling into his nest, cuddling with his alpha's sweater that smelt of his lover, calming the male as he slipped into a deep sleep.
***
(Y/n) awoke, feeling hot all over. The omega let out soft gasps as he felt a thick liquid run down his legs. Reaching for his phone, the omega weakly rolled himself onto his chest, his backside sticking up in a submissive position.

After finally sending Lucifer a message, the (Hair colour) - ette tossed his phone to somewhere else on the bed, letting out soft moans as he brought his fingers up to his hole, pushing them in.

A little while later, a knock was heard on the front door, and (Y/n) slowly threw on some shorts and a hoodie, heading towards the door. The male opened the door to reveal none other than his alpha, standing there in all his glory. (Or, er - yeah). Lucifer let himself in, dropping his bags to the floor as he picked up his omega mate, kicking the door closed. (Y/n) immediately smashed his lips onto his alpha's, the other slowly navigating the small house. Once getting to the spare room, the smaller male was tossed onto the bed as the older male towered over his mate. (Y/n) let his scent go, knowing the effect it had on his lover. The alpha male growled lowly, pinning the omega male's hands above his head, leaning down, pressing soft kisses to the smaller's mated mark.

(Y/n) squirmed under Lucifer, panting lowly. "Luci.. Alpha.. Please~" Lucifer chuckled lowly to himself, using everything in his power to hold back. "What do you want, Omega?" (Y/n) wrapped his legs around Lucifer's waist, letting out soft moans as slick rolled down the back of his legs. "P-please fuck me, Alpha~ I need you, so bad~ please~" Lucifer let his second nature take over as his hands roamed the smaller male's body, his lips attacking his omega's neck, marking him up and letting others know who the omega belonged to. (Y/n) let out breathy moans, wrapping his hands around Lucifer's neck. "D-don't tease.. just.. fuck me, p-please~" Lucifer kissed his partner deeply, lining himself up with the omega's hole, pushing in slowly. Once he was all the way in, (Y/n) threw his head back as he began moving his hips, trying to get some friction. The alpha male pulled himself out before slamming himself back in, making the other moan out in ecstasy. (Y/n) begged for more as Lucifer continued to thrust into the omega male, giving in to every beg and plea.
***
(Y/n) sighed softly as he curls up in his lover's arms, a thick blanket wrapped around the two of them. Lucifer hummed a song softly, his smaller mate smiling happily as he listened to his lover's humming. (Y/n) looked up at Lucifer through his (Eye colour) orbs, a light blush dusting across his (skin colour) cheeks. "Thanks for everything, Luci. I love you, so much" Lucifer planted a soft kiss on (Y/n)'s forehead, hearing the latter hum satisfactorily. "I Love you too, handsome."