What do you Desire?

Requested by SuperWhoLock_AKF

Warning: NSFW

I awoke in a cold, dark room. or, maybe just cold. I'm pretty sure I was blindfolded. I felt a cold, metal item pressed up against my throat as I gulped. "Don't move a muscle," a low, gruff tone spoke as the metal pressed against my throat was slightly retracted, giving me room to relax. I let myself calm down as I finally found the courage to muster up a sentence. "Who the hell are you, and what do you want?!" I growled lowly, trying to seem intimidating, but I received a sad, pitiful chuckle in return. It's not that I was super big and ripped. I was actually quite short, although I did have a good build. besides the point. The voice spoke up once again. "There's a small project we need your help with, concerning a Lucifer Morningstar. Perhaps you've heard of him?"

I nodded, choking out a small "Yes." I felt the blindfold being ripped off of my head as I opened my eyes, flinching at the strong light emitting from a small lamp. I looked around, and I seemed to be in some sort of empty warehouse, tied down to a chair. Before me appeared to be the man that started all of this. He had a large build, striking green eyes, and short, scruffy, blond hair resting on his head. He leaned back as he crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes staring into my soul. It was actually really fucking creepy. He spoke up once again, his word laced with poison. "You're Y/n, correct? The 'Miracle Baby', you've got powers, right?!" I nodded slowly. Yeah, I had 'powers' but, they weren't anything super fancy or cool - but I had the power to find what someone's true desires were.

The man snapped me out of my thoughts as he growled lowly, visibly impatient. "I need you to figure out what Lucifer's desires are. You're the closest to him - that I could find, so don't feel special." I huffed, slightly upset, but I listened on. It's true. Me and the devil himself were pretty close. So close, that I even developed feelings for him, but I knew nothing could happen so I stayed silent.

"Find his true desires, find his weakness and kill him. There's a large reward for you. If you decide to chicken out... well, instead of his funeral, it'll be your funeral that's next." I had eventually agreed and begun planning just what to do from there.

***

I sat in my car outside of the large club, contemplating my choices. I sighed deeply as I took a step out of my car, getting out altogether and heading towards the large doors after closing and locking my car up. I had already begun regretting my decision, but it was too late now. It was stupid to use this against my close friend for my own gain, but I had to do it, no questions about it. I entered the club, pushing past the large doors and heading straight towards the elevator for the penthouse.

I stepped out of the elevator at the top, gulping as I walk into the apartment, calling out for a certain fallen angel. "Luci..?" I cleared my throat, speaking up again. "Luci, are you here?" I walked around, poking my head down the hall towards the bathroom, hearing the water running for the shower. I bit my bottom lip as I began to imagine what a certain devil would look like naked.

While lost in thought, I hadn't noticed that Lucifer finished with his shower and had been staring at me for a good minute or so. "Y/n? Hello?" I snapped out of the (erotic) thoughts I had of the man standing right in front of me. I blushed deeply as I spoke up. "Hi! um, sorry for dropping in so suddenly, but I wanted to discuss something with you, and it's... important." I heard him chuckle softly, nodding. "Alright, sounds good. So, tell me, Y/n, what's on your mind?" I gulped as I began to activate my power, catching his eyes in a stare, speaking up as my normal E/c orbs turned to a light, black colour. "Lucifer, What is it that you desire?"