Hostage

Yandere!Killer!Reader.
Based off the song hostage by Billie Eilish. I fucking adore her.

Angst / Fluff

Y/n sat, staring at his love. The taller male's perfect lips, his dreamy eyes, his thick accent prominent with every word he spoke, and his smile. His smile shone so brightly, Y/n felt his heart melt every time he saw that smile.

Y/n sat in a small booth in one of LA's most famous bars, eyeing his love. No one was allowed to touch him except Y/n. No one could love him as Y/n could.

Waiting for the moment Y/n could strike came agonizingly slow. Watching his love surround himself with different people, jokes laughs and smiles flying around all of them. It was living hell for Y/n. And unbeknownst to him, his love was the damn devil.

Y/n made quick do of his task, dragging his love's unconscious body into a small home on the outskirts of LA, placing his love on his bed, chaining him down so he couldn't escape, a sinister smile on his face as he stroked the unconscious male's cheeks. "Oh, Luci~" the male started. "I wanna be alone, alone with you. Forever and ever. Does that make sense, love?~." The sleeping male gave no response. Y/n giggled maniacally under his breath, crawling under the sheets beside the other male, his head resting on the other's chest. Taking a deep breath, Y/n sighed happily. "You're stuck here with me forever, Luci. I'll give you a bowl, and some chains, and we can live happily ever after." Y/n soon dozed off, a smile playing on his lips and he snoozed silently with his love right there with him.

Y/n awoke to the trashing of his love beside him. Gasping happily, Y/n sat up quickly. "Good morning Luci! I'm so glad you're awake!" Lucifer gazed over at the smaller male seated beside him. "You're the infamous serial killer. N/n (Nickname). Aren't you?" Y/n giggled softly. "Correct! You're so smart, my love." Lucifer cocked his head to the side. " 'Love'? Why are you calling me that? And why am I here?." Y/n sighed softly as he messed with Lucifer's hair. "Well, It's not like me to be so mean. But, you're all I wanted." Lucifer gulped softly. If a serial killer is keeping him alive, he must be special to the male somehow. Right..?

Weeks passed and soon enough, Lucifer gave in and "confessed" his (nonexistent) feelings for Y/n, which made the smaller male happier than before. Sitting on the couch placed in Y/n's living room, Lucifer turned to the male, cupping his cheek and staring into his eyes. Ye wanted nothing more than to turn around and arrest this guy. But, the chances of getting out alive were slim. Y/n's gaze fell upon Lucifer's face as he giggled, pulling the male close to his lips, a smirk replacing his smile. "Luci.. kiss me until I can't speak~" Lucifer followed through, and Y/n got just what he wanted.

Days later, after returning from a 'Trip' as Y/n liked to call it, he walked into the small quiet house, slumping on the couch, staring at his blood-soaked sleeve. Lucifer made quick do of fixing the male up. "Does it hurt..?" Y/n left out a forced giggle. "Nothing hurts when I'm alone. And you're with me, and we're alone.."

Weeks later, upon getting home from shopping, Y/n found his house surrounded by the police force. Gulping, he slowly stepped out of his car as many guns were aimed at him. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed an officer pulling his love away. Y/n attempted to run to him, to release his love, but three policemen had to grab the small male. "Lucifer!" He screamed. "Lucifer! Don't let them take me! Luci!." Lucifer felt pity for the other but chose to ignore it, following the police officers to their car, being pampered with blankets and snacks.

Y/n was thrown into the back of a police car after being told his rights, his head hanging low as a few tears spilled from his eyes. Lucifer was my hostage. My love. My life. My everything. Y/n growled audibly, his thoughts taking over. Another police officer came over to question the male, not realizing that Y/n had just the solution to his problem in his back pocket. Reaching for a small vile, the officer had apparently missed, he took it into his cuffed hands, soon making it's way to his lips as he chugged the thick substance.

A female officer approached the car, followed by two others who acted as her protection. Opening the door, she saw a sickly looking male. "Sir?" She spoke with concern and authority. Y/n began to laugh maniacally. "God's fake.. and real love fucking hurts.." no other words were spoken as the male's body went limp, colour draining from his face. The officers pronounced him dead at the scene, and N/n was never heard of again.

Lucifer never regrets being taken. He learned that the younger male had many problems, and wanted to help him. He told those close to him, and even his partner, Chloe Decker. But none of them believed him. They would all sigh sadly and reply, "You were his hostage, Lucifer. He's dead now, you're a free man. Don't let a serial killer get to your head." Maybe they were right.

Lucifer became Y/n's hostage, and in a short amount of time learned so much from the male. Everybody has a story, everybody has feelings and emotions. But, he was just another killer's hostage, and apparently, that's how everyone looks at the situation.