Chapter 1

WARNING: This story contains mature content, read at your own risk.
Also this story isn't edited. Has few typos and mistakes. So again, read at your own risk!

Also, before you start reading. Please, know. I'm not a professional writer. There may be mistakes along the stories. Few, grammatical, few typos and all.

Read these only if you can be okay with them.

Thank you.

Enjoy reading.

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 1

Caitlyn:

".....Caitlyn..?....Caityln...?..." I hear my mom calling. My eyes closed, trying to avoid her.

"Mmmmm?" I cooed. My eyes still closed.

"Wake up, honey. Everyone's here. They all want to meet you." She gently shake me by my shoulder.

"Mmmm." I nod, with closed eyes. With out making any other move.

"For how long will your nap last, Caitlyn?"

I opened my blue eyes and looked at my mom with bewilderment. Why on earth is she waking me up like this? Dressed up in a fancy, white, foot length, full sleeved dress. Looking at her. You can say I'm a carbon copy of her. Then it hit me. Today is Christmas! I quickly moved my eyes to look at myself. I was wearing my fancy white dress too. I jumped off bed with feet on the floor, slipping my feet into my white heels. Straightening my dress. It is strapless, sticked to my skin like second skin till my low waist. Showing no cleavage. I don't like showing it off. And then the material puffs up at my low waist and flows till my knees. I have an amazing body. All curves at the right place. But, yeah. There is a problem. I'm quite short. Like 5 feet and 4 inches.

"Good. Now, I want you down there in less than 5 minutes." She pointed her finger at the floor, widening her eyes. To threaten me.

"Ok." I nodded. And with that, she left. I let out a breath of relief. Brushed my blonde, naturally extreme straight hair once. Throwing a look at my appearance. In my full length mirror of my black wood dresser. Well, you can say I love black. As my complete furniture, my bed (including sheets, pillows and comforter), dresser, nightstand, a studying table and chair and also the doors are made up of black wood. I have 2 doors in my room, leaving the entrance door. One is my walk-in closet and other my bathroom, silly. You would have expected it. Well, now is the time I leave my room. So I leave, shutting the door behind me.

As soon as I come out of my room. I saw my living room full of people. I might hardly recognise the faces. My eyes zoomed to the people's hands. Some of them were eating CD(Chocolate Devotion). My CD. I walked down the stairs, straight in to my kitchen. As soon as I can move my feet.

I ran towards the fridge. Opened the freezer. Took the huge bucket of my CD, grabbing a spoon on my way. Ran to the counter, set the bucket on the counter. Digging the ice-cream with the spoon and shoved it into my mouth. Moaning, I grabbed a stool collapsing on it, closing my eyes.

"Mmmmm. Wow! I soooo love you." I grinned, moaning.

"I love you too, babe." I heard a heavy masculine voice. I freezed. Lifting my head to my left side, in the direction of the voice. I saw a man, with dark hair and incredibly gorgeous dark orbs. His French beard against his olive complexion. He was wearing an Armani black suit. Loose black tie against white shirt. Two buttons on the top opened. I sneaked a peek at his well defined physique. Ok. The amount that was exposed. Wow! Who is this man? You must be dreaming idiot. This is again some kind of idiotic dream. A man with dark eyes and dark hair. On top of that, well defined physique. The man only exist in your dreams. Only your stupid dreams.