"You mean I was doing an ultimate move all this time" said Iida.

"So it's basically our secret weapon something that gives us the edge no matter what" said Sato.

"There is a smart boy for example how Kamui Wood is able to use his Lacquer Chain Prison to capture opponent's in a instant that's the kind of thing we want to see" said Midnight.

"The training camp was interrupted but the practice you did get in to develop your quirks was part of the process needed to create these defining abilities now that your caught up you'll be working hard on developing powerful moves of your own for the next day 10 days or so this is how you'll spend your remainder of summer vacation be prepared for intensive training in addition you should think of how you can improve your costumes especially have a better understand if your quirks I expect each one of you to go plus ultra do you have it in you" said Aizawa.

"Yes sir" said everyone.

But that's when Midnight remembered something.

"Oh yes Midoriya the principal would like a word with you I not sure what's it's about but sounded important and he want me to be nearby so if don't mind follow me" said Midnight.

"Okay" said Izuku.

And as they walk out Aizawa knew what Nezu was doing.

'Are you really going let him train that dangerous move Nezu' Aizawa thought.

And soon enough they made it to principal Nezu office.

"Um Principal Nezu is there something that you wanted to talk about" said Izuku.

"Yes and that is your ultimate move" said Nezu.

"Oh are you going to give me some tips" said Izuku.

"No I just want to help you improve the ultimate move you made at the training camp" said Nezu.

"Wait you made a ultimate move already talk about be always being prepared" said Midnight.

"But I don't have one" said Izuku.

"Yes you do Kota the boy save told exactly what you did especially when you put your leg on fire" said Nezu.

"You put your leg on fire" said Midnight.

"Yes but it was only a test" said Izuku.

"A test or not it proved efficient of taking down the villain who had multiple quirks I wouldn't normally say to continue this kind of dangerous ultimate move but in our situation we have to take risk of improving our students especially now since you may still be a target" said Nezu.

"But sir if it's dangerous what should we do" said Midnight.

"Well that's simple you and Recovery will be there for Midoriya training" said Nezu.

"Wait why me" said Midnight.

"Cause unlike Aizawa your going to have more of effect on him cause unlike the other students Aizawa quirk won't cancel Midoriya but you can have him lights out just in case if he try to push him and you'll be training in a different area from the others it'll be at battle ground beta" said Nezu.

This made Izuku confused.

"Wait why am I being separated from the group" said Izuku.

"Cause after practicing your ultimate move I have something special for you now then go to battle ground beta Recovery girl is waiting for you two" said Nezu.

And just like that they went to the battle ground beta where they met up with Recovery girl.

"So I heard you have an ultimate move that hurts yourself" said Recovery girl.